School of Magic in Heidabyr

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

School of Magic in Heidabyr

Post by _JM_ »

Took Jayem to Heidabyr for some book hunting before I took him home and to my surprise there was no ladder across in front of the door of the School of Magic and the door was open. So Jayem went in.

To his surprise, and possibly his enjoyment, Silinda, the woman at the front counter, is naked. As well as no clothes she also does not have any conversation when clicked on. I also noticed that the sit-objects for the chairs by the banners are not on them, so Jayem sat in mid air a considerable distance from the chair.

Since I was going to post to report those bugs I took Jayem around and found the naked mute lady and the sitting away from the chair were the only ones I noticed. However some comments and praise:

I liked the description on the sculpture of Soleis, the touch of having a portal for Kal'Galaz since he would not be able to get through the front door, and the Platinum Dragon on the front counter. I tried a few chairs and the couches in the entrance area and Jayem sat successfully each time. The Golem in the library area did have a conversation for shop, though no items available. I liked the paintings and their descriptions in there.

Sitting on a few things in the labs area also worked and combat dummy seemed to work with a few crossbow bolts rather than Jayem accidentally killing it. In the labs area I liked the spellbasin and scrying mirror and especially the large portal (seemed like good IC and OOC planning ahead for if a venture starts from there).
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

A couple of other possible bugs.
1) In the labs area there is a chair that does not have a "sit" object on it.
2) In the portal room there is a floor design. I noticed there seems also to be a stone floor-ring, but the design and the ring are not centred on each other and the design is overlapping the ring rather than the ring overlapping the design so the ring can act as a frame for it. If that was the intention.