_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Schnuffles at Near Death

Post by _JM_ »

Type of Bug/Exploit : Wounded NPC
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible) : Mirtho Rest
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible) : Schnuffles
Chests involved : None
Timestamp on when it happened : About 17:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT on October 10th 2013
Frequency of occurence : Seen Twice

I wandered Jayem to Mirtho Rest as there is as good a place to have him sit alone as anywhere else and found Schuffles at "Near Death" so Jayem healed him and I wondered what had happened. Seemed strange.

Just wandered Jayem back there again while deciding what to do and found Schnuffles at "Near Death" again, and again Jayem healed him the 57 hitpoints. Once seemed strange but twice seems like something is going on and is a bug.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Noticed this again a couple of times with Schnuffles and just found the "Great Owl" at near death.

I had wondered if Schnuffles was set to unkillable so if something had attacked him he'd killled it but been left at "near death", though that seemed unlikely with it happening twice (or four times now). But I know the Great Owl can be killed so that rules that out for that.

EDIT: And again with Schnuffles. Then again with the Great Owl, but when it had spawned in White Wood near the tower of the Spiral rather than in the area of Krindel.