Undead Transition

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Sephira
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Undead Transition

Post by Sephira »

Hi! I'm from Avlis!

Standard disclaimer: apologies if this has been posted before or its a known bug or any number of circumstances that would render this post unnecessary or redundant.

The last time I brought Serena Rook over on a recommendation from Akai's PC Kiranring I managed to secure some help from Chastened Phoenix's character to show her around, which was a great help. I brought Rook over again last night to test my written notes (and harvest some crafting ingredients) and I'm bumping up against an issue I had the first time Rook visited. At the time, Chastened Phoenix explained that this was something that sort of 'just happened' but that it was difficult to reproduce and tended to (somehow?) resolve by itself. The first time this happened was at the northern gate out of Mirtho Rest. I had some difficulty using the transition. Difficult in the sense that I would click on it or walk over it and nothing would happen. I don't remember what I did that seemed to resolve it, but I do remember eventually transitioning and moving on my way.

I am having the same problem now again, on a transition 1 zone west of Mirtho Rest, on a little bridge going further west. This first came up yesterday. I tried rebooting my game, and this had no effect. I tried again today after my computer had its nightly shut down and this transition is still failing to fire for me.

Both times there were no other players on the server with me, so unless there's a lot of other autonomous scripts running in the background on Hala, I don't think this is lag-related.

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.
Sephira

Re: Undead Transition

Post by Sephira »

Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

If I remember right, that particular bridge went to player housing, lo these many years ago, so that may have been taken out but the trans accidentally left in. Will check when I get a chance.
Sephira

Post by Sephira »

Aw man. Yeah, that sounds right, actually. I'm gonna have to scrap most of my notes, I bet. Thanks Akai o/