Alchemy Instructor

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Hetland
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Alchemy Instructor

Post by Hetland »

I forgot the name of the city (I'm a noob after all) but it is the city that is attached to the university, just outside of Mithro's Rest. For some reason, I can't get the Alchemy training to stick. This past Sat night/Sunday morning, I spoke to the vendor, who offered to teach me. I received the training, and the server either booted me or crashed. While I still had the items I had purchased, I had lost the training. I rinsed and repeated, and the server booted/crashed. I went back the third time, and the teacher/vendor vanished about 1 second after I entered her building. I noticed that the ping was pretty low that night (around 70-80 at some points), and there was only one other player on the server.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

This should have been fixed Sunday night. At least it didnt crash the server or boot me when I tried it just now. If it's still not working, let me know. I'm still working the bugs out of the crafting system :)
Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lir'ana »

You say the vendor went poof? On a side note if you watch some vendor's only sell during day hours.
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Hetland

Post by Hetland »

-Thanks, I'll let you know if the training does not "stick"

-Yes, she vanished before my eyes. My first thought was that another player invised her as a prank. I *think* I checked during daylight hours, but I could not swear to that in a court of law.

Thanks for the help.
Hetland

Post by Hetland »

Alchemy instructor is still m.i.a.

..... Although I'm not certain of the time when she was gone (was light outside, but may have been after closing time.........