New Nantes, Goblin Caves

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

sandman
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

New Nantes, Goblin Caves

Post by sandman »

I am on the first level of the Goblin Caves in new Nantes. When I try to go to the NE door, NWN crashes. I have tried several times and it crashes only when I go to the door. I never actually make. I am alone and not partied up with anyone.
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

I'm guessing you use the cave roof override thingy, right?
"The ways in which they are different are maybe more visible but less important than the ways in which they are alike." -Rudiki about Alexis and Sceluscio

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Sceluscio_Potementia]Scel's Wiki Entry[/url]
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

delete the cave roof override... it sucks and causes problems.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

You can use the previous version of it. The latest version causes crashes like that, but I use the older version and it works just fine.
"The ways in which they are different are maybe more visible but less important than the ways in which they are alike." -Rudiki about Alexis and Sceluscio

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Sceluscio_Potementia]Scel's Wiki Entry[/url]
sandman

Post by sandman »

I am using that. It looks cool! *sigh* I guess I'll have to get rid of it. Do you know where I can get the older one?
Thanks
sandman

Post by sandman »

I am using that. It looks cool! *sigh* I guess I'll have to get rid of it. Do you know where I can get the older one?
Thanks