Character Bugged

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Darkrain2309
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Character Bugged

Post by Darkrain2309 »

My char under Darkrain Lyonsbane ....Tristle is bugged with and error that says something about an illegal abil ..something 32 and boots me..can I get this fixed when you get a chance thanks..
To be drow is to know you are perfect...to be anything else is to know that you like dying painfully.
NWDuneAuron
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Someone will take a look when they get time - either me in about 3 hours, or Arkon when he can be bothered.
Darkrain2309

Post by Darkrain2309 »

*bows gratefully* thank you for your time in this matter.
Last edited by Darkrain2309 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
To be drow is to know you are perfect...to be anything else is to know that you like dying painfully.
Darkrain2309

Post by Darkrain2309 »

*realizes the edit button is wonderful.* Could someone just leave me a post or a pm when she is fixed
Last edited by Darkrain2309 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
PBJ_Ranger
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by PBJ_Ranger »

My char Eelkuu Va'Lindar is getting a similar error if not the same thing. Arkon had me remake him earlier to fix his favored class as wood elf and the error started after that.

thanks