Hala

The Heroic Domain of Ysgard
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 7:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:56 am 
Squire: Church of Pants

I second Akai's report, i just tried to make 'hookie cookies' and on a fail it took all supplies i had on some of the things (like 7 of 2-3 items)

I checked the recipe and it is correct. Let me know if this continues. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:36 pm 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

As of 12/26 AM restart, bug continues.

Thanks. I think this problem may be linked to efforts to fix the TMI errors. We are working on it. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:01 pm 
Knight: Church of Pants

blue wolfy wrote:
I second Akai's report, i just tried to make 'hookie cookies' and on a fail it took all supplies i had on some of the things (like 7 of 2-3 items)

I checked the recipe and it is correct. Let me know if this continues. DS

This bug seems to be general, and not specific to any one recipe. I had the same thing happen when making Grain Alchohol yesterday. Has anyone seen this affect anything but Cooking and Alchemy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 pm 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Yes, tailoring also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:41 pm 
Knight: Church of Pants

The recipe for Corrosive Arrows is incorrect. They use the wrong type of arrowheads.

Request: Can we please get Shadow/Balance/Light Battle Axes and Bastard Swords added to weaponcrafting? I get a lot of requests for these. Thank you.

Fixed. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:17 am 
Craftmaster

Wine recipe fixed. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:39 pm 
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

when you craft item you get SUCCESS and ingredients removed but you dont get outcome item. Happened with gemcutting and woodworking now.

This is a well-known problem with the crafting system due to the way scripts and variables are handled by the game engine. You will have just have to watch for the system not producing items. Usually making a hilt mold on the sawhorse will fix it. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:50 pm 
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

This just happened to me with healing kits as well. Made 7 successful attempts, and got nothing :(...

I went back to the table some time later, and the problem persisted. However: when I switched to wheat germ oil, it seemed to restore it to normal functioning (much like the hilt mold example I'm sure). So this must apply to all forms of crafting?

BPanther wrote:
when you craft item you get SUCCESS and ingredients removed but you dont get outcome item. Happened with gemcutting and woodworking now.

This is a well-known problem with the crafting system due to the way scripts and variables are handled by the game engine. You will have just have to watch for the system not producing items. Usually making a hilt mold on the sawhorse will fix it. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:07 pm 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Watch for your results message: When this bug is in effect, the results message will say "You have succeeded [or failed] in making ." (A blank instead of the actual item name.) When this happens, stop crafting this item, choose another item (or the same one) from the menu, but when it asks you if this is the item you wish to craft, say NO; then choose the item you do wish to craft and see if it is working now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm 
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

On Ysgard, but NOT on Hala, my Lawful Good character gets this extra option in his blunt weaponsmithing options: Mace of Shadow.

Given the alignment restrictions on crafting weapons now I presume this is a bug.

His weaponsmithing is at 363, if that helps narrow it down somehow (or lets other people check.)

Ysgard lags behind Hala in crafting updates. I will get Ysgard updated this weekend. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:43 pm 

Okay, great! If possible please fix the 'rapier of shadow' that appears on the list for good people too. (I didn't have a weaponsmithing high enough to see this one when I wrote the last message, it seems.)

I'm out of town for now. I will fix this when I rerturn. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:04 pm 

On Hala-

Weaponsmithing- I have an extra option under 'axes'. It's a 'longsword of light.'

This is what I get for copying and pasting! This recipe will actually produce an axe. I will fix the typo when I return. DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:31 am 
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Forgive me if this is the wrong spot for this....I assume gathering stuff is related to crafting, right? :)

Anyway, two of the grape vines in the new Heidabyr village are inaccessible. Just thought you'd like to know. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 pm 
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Nagritch at the fountain.

Noticed that when you fill bottles to get pure water, you get pure water yes...but at the same time, you still keep most of the empty bottles, you have bought, that was suppose to be replaced with the pure water.

Miana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 pm 
Head DM

It will do that if you spam-click the fountain fast. Try filling your bottles a little slower :)

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next