Hala

The Heroic Domain of Ysgard
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:29 pm 
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Got it! :wink:

Post subject: Leatherworking
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:48 pm 
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Curing leathers seem to work as intended but when you use tanners rack it kicks you out of conversation after evry attempt.

also creating small spellbag ends up not getting these items and i am unable to try anything else because of conversation.

after i gained some skill (blue) conversation wont let me craft em at all !!!

After i gained skill to better harden and tan leathers (blue) previously working recipe with same components wont do anything at all anymore.

i would be glad if someone checks it out.

Please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 pm 
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Tanner's Rack

1. Tan leather
2. Harden leather

both of these give submenu like

1.small HARDENED leather
etc etc

Like there is wrong submenu under Tan leather

Also when i try to make that leather it leaves the menu without any message. "You dont have the correct materials for this."

Hope that helps or something.

<@CoffeeDragon> Sorry Lir, I traded you to Zombie this morning for 2 cookies and a collectible digipokimonster card.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 am 
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Dont know if this has been reported before but when Isang tried to cut some gems Amythests she got a sucessful message but got a rune instead of a cut Amythest.

Tried again with the same result.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Cutting lapis, instead of cut lapis got a THURISAZ rune. Backed out and did the choose malachite/back out thing that you do when the no item given bug appears, and after that it worked correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 pm 

I decided to see if Rough Malachite still produced a FEHU rune when polished. It did not, but then again it did not produce anything... tried in the Heidabyr Mines and just outside the Hangate Mines and lost Rough Malachites and did not get anything on success. Not bothered much as was only doing for practice and was still getting crafting XP.

EDIT: That worked. Thanks Nastr0nd.

Last edited by _JM_ on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:01 am 
Major DM

_JM_ wrote:
I decided to see if Rough Malachite still produced a FEHU rune when polished. It did not, but then again it did not produce anything... tried in the Heidabyr Mines and just outside the Hangate Mines and lost Rough Malachites and did not get anything on success. Not bothered much as was only doing for practice and was still getting crafting XP.

This is an existing bug that we've not been able to solve. The solution is to polish as normal but...
The first time you polish a gem type select "No" when it asks you if that is the type of gem you want to polish. Then select the type of gem again and carry on as normal. It should produce the correct items after this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:23 pm 
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Trying to cut rough malachites and backing out of the menu after success doesn't still seem to give the finished one back to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 pm 
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

I'm not sure if this is a bug or how this happened. My character Eelkuu Va'Lindar was never trained to use an anvil (to my knowledge) yet somehow he has 1 out of 1000 points in it. He can make daggers but that's about it. I've attempted 29 times to make a bronze dagger with a success rate of 13.8% =(. He can't gain any skill points past his 1, and when I go to the skill trainer in Hangate he says that Eelkuu already knows more than he can teach. I don't know how he got this way, It's probably not a common bug, and could easily be fixed by setting Eelkuus weapon-crafting to 5 (or more would be nice since I've attempted to make 29 daggers with no skill points to show lol).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 pm 
Major DM

Grimm wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or how this happened. My character Eelkuu Va'Lindar was never trained to use an anvil (to my knowledge) yet somehow he has 1 out of 1000 points in it. He can make daggers but that's about it. I've attempted 29 times to make a bronze dagger with a success rate of 13.8% =(. He can't gain any skill points past his 1, and when I go to the skill trainer in Hangate he says that Eelkuu already knows more than he can teach. I don't know how he got this way, It's probably not a common bug, and could easily be fixed by setting Eelkuus weapon-crafting to 5 (or more would be nice since I've attempted to make 29 daggers with no skill points to show lol).

I'm not sure uf you are confusing weapon making and blacksmithing skills. 1 point is not generally not enough to make bronze daggers (or do you mean copper ones?) 29 attempts may be above average not to gain a skill point but progress is random and it really is very slow. Items have to be made by the sackfull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 pm 

Ignore my post, apparently I'm retarded lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 pm 

Thanks for the reply nastr0nd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:24 am 

This game has a sense of humor... I log in make 3 crafting attempts and gain 2 skill points. I'm happy now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am 
Wearer of the Holy Pants

It's not possible to advance to grand master in tailoring, because there are no recipes to allow advancement over 600 xp. (Woodcrafting has a similar problem.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:50 am 

With weaponcrafting there are options for shadow (metal) arrowheads, bolt tips, and dart tips. But with fletching there is only the option for shadow arrows. No bolts or darts although all three lists have the same other options (easier and harder). Same is also true where there are Acid Arrows but not bolts or darts, though Jayem has not managed to get any harder options there yet.

EDIT: And as much as Jayem loves Kildera and is happy to give her corrosive arrows and shocking arrows it would be nice to be able to make corrosive bolts and shocking bolts for him as well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next