1.68 Update problems.

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Lord Droke
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lord Droke »

I used the spell today with no issues.
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju
albonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by albonia »

My Bard/RDD Isang has no new spells she just has the old bard ones. Should she have any new spells?
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

I think that's only if you level and choose them Albonia.
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Imp is correct, Sorc and bards will only be able to select them at level up, Wizards the same though if I get some scrolls in, Wizards will be able to add them to their spell book that way. Clerics, Druids, Rangers and Paladins should all see the new spells available for them immedeatly.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

I've tried most of the new defensive based Cleric spells and they all seemed fine.

Also used firestorm with no trouble at all.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
LadyPhoenix77
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Summon Creatures I - IX should all now work properly.
Lord Droke

Post by Lord Droke »

Noticed an issue with wall of dispell magic. When I cast it no one can rest while it is in effect. Even when we are several maps away, seems to leave us in combat. I also can read its effects no matter where I am it seems.
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju
LadyPhoenix77

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Lord Droke wrote:Noticed an issue with wall of dispell magic. When I cast it no one can rest while it is in effect. Even when we are several maps away, seems to leave us in combat. I also can read its effects no matter where I am it seems.
Was this on Hala, Ysgard or both servers? If it was only 1 could you please test this on the other server as well and get back to me. I will look into this.
Lord Droke

Post by Lord Droke »

Just on Hala, didnt get to try it on Ysgard.
MadK@
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by MadK@ »

LadyPhoenix77 wrote:
Lord Droke wrote:Noticed an issue with wall of dispell magic. When I cast it no one can rest while it is in effect. Even when we are several maps away, seems to leave us in combat. I also can read its effects no matter where I am it seems.
Was this on Hala, Ysgard or both servers? If it was only 1 could you please test this on the other server as well and get back to me. I will look into this.
This was happening on Avlis aswell with flooded server message
AoESpell Effect is:2196
AoESpell Effect is:0

if that helps..
Lord Droke

Post by Lord Droke »

Yeah thats what I was getting, only I was getting it though the rest of my party was not.
albonia

Post by albonia »

AoESpell Effect is:2196
AoESpell Effect is:0
Yep same message Ginah got even when she was no longer in the area she cast it.
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.