World Portals

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Deglos was hiccuping yesterday too, so I think their end needs a kick.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
daemona
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by daemona »

Iron to Sigil is working as well as Sigil to Deglos. Cannot portal from Deglos to Sigil.
daemona

Post by daemona »

Iron to Sigil is working as well as Sigil to Deglos. Cannot portal from Deglos to Sigil.
MissyFlows

Post by MissyFlows »

Cannot portal from Avlis to Sigil, with ANY character
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

The problem is Deglos side, so nothing we can do from here I'm afraid.

I had one PC was able to portal, which is curious, but none work now.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Didn't manage to portal from Sigil (Ysgard) to going "sploosh" (Iron). Tried a couple of times and got the "hold on" message, then exited to check Iron was online (it was), and then tried a third time without luck. Arkaz servers had become greyed out in my history and I had needed to do the direct connects again to see them, but that probably irrelevant.

(Poor Jayem. He'd rather have gone to Nuvar to see people than gone back to Heidabyr and that anvil.)
Brayon

Post by Brayon »

_JM_ wrote:Didn't manage to portal from Sigil (Ysgard) to going "sploosh" (Iron). Tried a couple of times and got the "hold on" message, then exited to check Iron was online (it was), and then tried a third time without luck. Arkaz servers had become greyed out in my history and I had needed to do the direct connects again to see them, but that probably irrelevant.

(Poor Jayem. He'd rather have gone to Nuvar to see people than gone back to Heidabyr and that anvil.)
Our IP address for Arkaz changed sometime in the middle of the night last night. Terry has updated our Mask server.arkaz.org but the DNS servers out there have not updated yet to allow portaling from Hala to Arkaz.

Our new IP for Direct Connect is: 173.78.236.46:5121/5122/5123

If you are on Arkaz, you should be able to portal back.

Thanks
Brayon
Arkaz CoPaP Ambassador