NPC Merchant (Jabbuk Shebali).

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Daecon
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

NPC Merchant (Jabbuk Shebali).

Post by Daecon »

Type of Bug/Exploit: NPC/Merchant
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible): Har'oloth, Che'el d'lil llythiiri, Shebali Shuk Qu'ellar (Drow City).
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible): Jabbuk Shebali
Chests involved: None.
Timestamp on when it happened: 11 Feb 0230 GMT
Frequency of occurance: indefinite

When you ask to see his inventory, the conversation ends but no merchant inventory is brought up.
Daecon

Post by Daecon »

This guy's still broke for me. Does it require someone to be a Drow/etc?
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

We can never seem to get this bug to reproduce with any sort of pattern or frequency. I've tried with DM avatars, Drow Characters, non-drow characters and any other characters I can get my hands on and always seems to work for me, other than a rare occassion which I always attribute to lag, as I have had it happen at merchants all across CoPaP at some point in time or another.
Daecon

Post by Daecon »

This can't be lag caused. I've tried on and off for months (well a year, since I reported it) and never managed to get it to work. Maybe it's one of the conversation paths? Ie: if you tell him "Huh? and he replies in English, and you ask to see the store? I've tried other conversational paths though and suffered the same things, at times the server is empty, shortly after a reset, etc.

I mean if it's limited to drow only or something like that, that'd be cool (so long as he said it IC so you know why it isn't working) but I just can't seem to get him to open the store, heh. He's the only one, I've never had a problem with any other merchant on Ysgard.
LadyPhoenix77
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Okay, for this particular merchant when filing a bug report I need to know the names of all the people on the server at the time of it's happening.
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

LadyPhoenix77 wrote:Okay, for this particular merchant when filing a bug report I need to know the names of all the people on the server at the time of it's happening.
Fore reference, I don't think I've ever had a problem with this NPC.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Lord Droke
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lord Droke »

But I have.....off and on...seems random

Would it not be easier to just replace the guy than to search for what is wrong? *shrug*
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju
BPanther

*bump*

Post by BPanther »

*BUMP* could say redo him!!
<@HumbugCause> Lir's in and out more than a red light girl's regular :P
<@CoffeeDragon> Sorry Lir, I traded you to Zombie this morning for 2 cookies and a collectible digipokimonster card.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

IIRC, this one has been looked at and replaced a couple of times. For some odd reason he just doesnt work for certain people.
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
Lord Droke
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lord Droke »

Damned drow merchants...can't trust 'em
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju
LadyPhoenix77

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

silverdragonams wrote:IIRC, this one has been looked at and replaced a couple of times. For some odd reason he just doesnt work for certain people.
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Now stop bumping old bug reports unless you contribute the information that I asked for above, and just for reference I will quote it again.

LadyPhoenix77 wrote:Okay, for this particular merchant when filing a bug report I need to know the names of all the people on the server at the time of it's happening.
BPanther

names

Post by BPanther »

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Now stop bumping old bug reports unless you contribute the information that I asked for above, and just for reference I will quote it again.

LadyPhoenix77 wrote:
Okay, for this particular merchant when filing a bug report I need to know the names of all the people on the server at the time of it's happening.
Lir d'Elghinyrr Gamespy id : BPanther

Sorry for not reading enough!
<@HumbugCause> Lir's in and out more than a red light girl's regular :P
<@CoffeeDragon> Sorry Lir, I traded you to Zombie this morning for 2 cookies and a collectible digipokimonster card.