Not sure where to really put this...

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Not sure where to really put this...

Post by Tremayne7 »

Something I've noticed over the course of playing on Hala for a while now. A few of our regular NPC's might need to have script updates. Now I'm not talking what they do, more as what they say.

Trek for instance talks about the inn behind him, which was fine when he stood near the Starlight Inn, but he was moved near the goblin cave, so doesn't that sound a bit odd? Granted, those of us who play here regularly take it for granted, but perhaps we should visit these scripts and make sure they are correct.

Just suggestion more than a bug really, but perhaps these scripts could be reviewed every so often.
:D
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

This is the sort of thing we need gophers for. We don't have a large QA team like Avlis; if players spot irregularities like this, they should make posts to say so, including where and what the oddity is.
thetamlyone
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by thetamlyone »

I noticed that about Trek. I thought he was trying to tell me about another cave once because of the way it was phrased--sounded like it was somewhere else--but he meant the one right where he was standing. Luckily someone else was with me who knew what he was talking about so I didn't go running around looking for another cave.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

No problem. Good to know for in the future. :D

I'm sure that now we know all of us can help out.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
thetamlyone
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by thetamlyone »

Oh, absolutely! You guys are doing an awesome job! Can't be everywhere at once!
ChukchiDog
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by ChukchiDog »

Lian is still talking about her eggs.
Gildan: "I'm not as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was."

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"