JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Hangate Airship

Post by JD Smith »

Type of Bug: transitioning
Area of Bug: The Hangate Airship
NPCs involved: The Ticket Salesman
Chests involved: none
Timestamp on when it happened: No idea on how to find a timestamp - I'm guessing it was about 2000 GMT ... maybe ... I didn't think to look at a clock, either
Frequency of occurance: Tried twice

Talked to the ticket salesman. Paid 200 gold for a ticket. Recieved a ticket. Walked onto the transition up to the airship. Lost the ticket but stayed on the ground. Paused to see if lag stopped Ro from getting onboard; but never got on. Talked to the ticket salesman again. Paid another 200 gold for a ticket. Recieved a ticket. Walked onto the transition from a differant edge. Lost the ticket. Stayed on the ground again. Tried a D. Door up; thinking it wouldn't work. Boarded the airship that way. Voyaged to the Nagritch area docks as normal.

Also; as an additional note - the Amazon barkeep says she has no store when trying to get drinks from her.
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Sable
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Sable »

Happens quite often if you run onto the transition, sometimes NWN just doesn't fire everything properly. Its never failed for me if I click onto the transition rather than using the keyboard to run onto it.
"Abash'd the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely” John Milton
JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

I nearly always clik to move rather than use the keyboard and that is how I moved into the transition then - ckiled the middle of it. The second time was to move to a diffearnat side from the ticket sales ... then again clik the middle of the trans
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Nastr0nd
Major DM

Post by Nastr0nd »

I've had that happen a few times to me. I once tried dim dooring up to the ship after I lost my ticket and I was instantly transported to the deck still casting the spell. I since found that casting any spell transports me to the deck. Not sure if that would work for everyone though.

~N
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

The entire airship system is about to be overhauled anyway.. so don't sweat it :)
Chemical-Burn
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Chemical-Burn »

our own ships to fly again?! paweeease? Dat polymorph form was da-bomb yo! At least a chance to buy a perma pass again?