New ferries

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

New ferries

Post by _JM_ »

Didn't see a transition up for the ferry to Tel.

Didn't see a transition up for the ferry to Bastion.

EDIT: Tried running Jay into stairs with keyboard movement. Got him up onto Ferry to Tel. Wobbling mouse cursor over that whole area though didn't get any transition highlighted or change the cursor.

If you catch the ferry to Rockgate when you come back you are on the Bastion ferry (transition from ferry exterior in Rockgate takes you into the Bastion ferry interior).

Some graphics problems with faces stretching out from stairs, but that might be temporary SNAFU.
Last edited by _JM_ on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brucezoo
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Airships Bugged

Post by Brucezoo »

None of the Airships work right. Tried three different ones in Divide. Lost 600 gold trying to get them to work. Even Tried from the Horse Seller, who gives tickets to teh Airships

Elyl Thirin- Entertainer
:cry:
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Also on the Ysgard side of the Airship docks you still see two airships for Tel and Hangate which are are Hala. Just thought they should be relabeled. :wink:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Man in Heidabyr says he has a fast ship and offers to sell airship tickets, but offers this even if you have a permanent pass and he has a horse next to him. Clicking on hitching post gives list of destinations as suggested by horse man at great divide, but does nothing. Buying an airship ticket from man does nothing but give an airship ticket (was hoping would travel via the conversation, which would make it a conversation bug).

And as Tremayne7 say the Bastion and Rockgate airships are labelled Tel and Hangate.

Managed to ride some ferries unlike Brucezoo but Jay was using a permanent pass.

EDIT: Man with horses at Great Divide on Ysgard gives spiel on having horses now and that they can take you some places. If you buy a pass he gives you an airship ticket and clicking on the hitching posts there gives same result as Heidabyr of bringing up a list of destinations but this not doing anything (difference being that this list does have Heidabyr rather than Great Divide in it).

(+) Man with horses at Great Divide on Hala gives spiel on having horses now but only conversation option is "sorry, I can't afford that" (rather than having the 200 gold single ticket and 50 000 gold bus-pass listed as well) and again hitching posts give destinations (White Wood and Mirtho Rest this time) but nothing happens.

(++) Lady with horse at Mirtho Rest gives all three conversation options but again sells you an airship ticket and the hitching post (destinations Great Divide and White Wood) lists destinations but does nothing.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

The airship ticket is the generic ticket, I just haven't renamed it due to it being in our permanent pallette. So both the horse and airship sellers will sell airship tickets.

It seems that apparently he is selling and giving the tickets.. will do some more testing to see why it's not letting the temp pass tickets on board.. it should be because it's letting the perm pass tickets on board.. as to the horses.. yeah.. scripting error on my part that has been fixed on ysgard, but I think i'm missing some waypoints in hala.. will have this fixed momentarily.

The signs have been fixed...
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

The Iron Fist sign mentions Hangate.

You cannot enter the cabin of the Amethyst (or whatever ship now sails that route) from the Hangate docks nor the Great Divide docks.

You can enter the Avenger's cabin from the Tel docks (and get to the Great Divide), but not from the Great Divide docks.

You cannot (I could not, though Lexy and Ser did, I hear) enter the Golden Lady cabin from the Hala side of the Great Divide.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

I"m rebuilding the entire system.. should be fixed with this next update (the flag will have to take a while.. i forgot about the descriptions and i'm done working mods tonight..

Ysgard side everything should be working, I tested it out with my avatar and all transitions are working correctly.

Hala side this next update should fix everything.. one thing I noticed is that if the doors to the ships are left open then sometimes it will not fire the script when you use the transition. Closing and reopening the door usually fixes this. As such I am adding an autoclose script to the doors to make them automatically close after they are used.