Too many feats for lvl 2??

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Mabus wrote: Is he supposed to start out with "Weapon Focus (Greatsword)"?
You didn't choose that feat? I suspect that may be the problem because no, you shouldn't have started out with that.
Mabus
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Mabus »

No I didn't choose it. Go ahead and delete whatever you think shouldn't be there. I don't mind. He's only lvl 2... :P
"If you say you're going crazy then you must be perfectly sane for a lunatic never has doubts about his sanity."
Mabus

Post by Mabus »

Being he's only level 2, I'd consider remaking him but I fear that'd just start the same problem over again.
"If you say you're going crazy then you must be perfectly sane for a lunatic never has doubts about his sanity."
Mabus

Post by Mabus »

Ok I'm having problems making new characters in general now. I made a gnome wizard and he was hit with a message saying the character failed because there was no existing file. So I remade him, slightly different, and he got the "Too many feats for lvl 1" bug. So I remade the character as an elf, and got the same bug, then once more, and same bug. Seems I can't make a character without getting hit by some error.

Also a whenever I get to the screen where you choose your class a lot of the class names are replaced with wierd text, or blank entirely. And I've noticed when I go to my character select screen, the classes listed for that character are these odd lines. Here are a couple examples from my character select screen:

Maybe it's conflicting hak file or something... Any ideas?

EDIT: I've noticed the odd lines seem to be coinciding with the wizard class. The others seem to be normal. If that helps any.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

redownload the CoPaP haks and the tlk file. It sounds like maybe something is corrupted on your end.