Righteous Might and Regenerate

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Righteous Might and Regenerate

Post by _JM_ »

Hmm. Not 100% sure if this is a change or a bug, but sure enough that I am making this post.

I mentioned that Aura against Alignment now only lasts half as long. Today I had occasion to cast Regenerate and was surprised to find it had worn off rather fast, so I later tried this and Righteous Might and confirmed they did wear off after half as long as I expected (even with allowing for CL -4).

Thinking about it if they are 1 round a level, as their descriptions say, and a round is six seconds then they are lasting about as long as they should. I also have a very vague memory of having reported the duration of Righteous Might being twice as long as the description suggested as a bug on Avlis when the prayer was added.

So Aura against Alignment, Righteous Might, and Regenerate are now all three lasting half as long as they did before (so they are still all lasting the same amount of time). If I am right about how long a round is then they used to be 2 rounds a level I think rather than the 1 of the description.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

As far as I can tell the most recent updates have not been uploaded yet. The fixes I did there should resolve many of the spell issues.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Thank you fo all your work.