Hak update Bug Reports thread

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

Mirtho Rest cows :

White milk cows says they submit to milking; but no milk gets added to inventory.

Chocolate milk cow says it submits to milking; and chocolate milk gets added to inventory
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
albonia

Post by albonia »

Ginah could not create a campfire using the redial menu. I tried a number of times all i got was the annimination but no fire was produced.

Only tried it in Mirtho so far.
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

I suspect that Lian's new look may be a bug.
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Aretta in the Starlight Inn at Mirtho Rest looks ugly, like a Succubus. I suppose this could be part of the Halloween stuff though.

EDIT: Never mind, noticed Elor and Bert also are ugly for Halloween.
Last edited by _JM_ on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

summons and dragons should be fixed next update

Summons still not responding to selections in the menu. (Not related to the update, was broken before.)

Wasn't sure if Gate was supposed to be fixed, but if it was, I'm still getting a naked Sceluscio.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Wasn't sure if Gate was supposed to be fixed, but if it was, I'm still getting a naked Sceluscio.
Just so I'm clear, you're getting a naked dwarf or are you seriously getting a naked human?
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

silverdragonams wrote:
Just so I'm clear, you're getting a naked dwarf or are you seriously getting a naked human?
Still the Dwarf, sorry!
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Chemical-Burn
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Xanthalas wrote:
Nastr0nd wrote:Create Magic Tatoo now fixed.
Not sure if that got fixed.

But it works for me, (On Hala.)
Except it doesnt do the lore roll to see if you can write the specific choice of tattoo you pick. You just auto succeed at any one you pick. (hala and ysgard)
Serenyddion
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Serenyddion »

Around Nagritch lots of Nagritch Invokers are spawning and being set to wander. This seemed unlikely to be intentional.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Still the Dwarf, sorry!
Thanks Xan! This just happens to be one of those instances where size does matter.

Except it doesnt do the lore roll...
I don't recall it ever doing a visible lore roll on Hala. I'll look into it sometime.

Around Nagritch lots of Nagritch Invokers are spawning and being set to wander. This seemed unlikely to be intentional.
Its a by-product of the Bio encounter system, if you're high level it will spawn only the highest level creatures listed in the encounter.
Serenyddion
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Serenyddion »

silverdragonams wrote:
Its a by-product of the Bio encounter system, if you're high level it will spawn only the highest level creatures listed in the encounter.
Oh! Well, Ser'll just have to chalk that up to even powerful magi thinking he's awesome and following him around. ;)

More seriously, perhaps this should be tweaked? At one point there were probably about 20 on the screen, which might be a few too many models for some people's computers.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

The renamer wand didn't work for me on Ysgard server. The conversation didn't fire. I havent tried it on Hala. Hopefully fixed this time on both servers with the next update
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]