My Dragon has polymorphed into a horse...

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

ChukchiDog
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My Dragon has polymorphed into a horse...

Post by ChukchiDog »

Help! KalGalaz has turned into one of those tasty-looking grass-eaters that Gildan inexplicably is fond of! He is NOT amused! :wink:

I tried to summon Kal earlier today, in Tranquility, on Hala, and instead got a brown horse. I rested and tried again; still a brown horse. Logged out a bit later, logged back in after a couple hours, tried again, still a brown horse. Therefore, I write. Thanks!
Gildan: "I'm not as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was."

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

Just an fyi, Nastr0nd, Arkon (through me via telephone) and I tried to fix this today in game, using the appearance changer widget and attempting it on various summonses, to no avail.

Arkon thinks the update changed the appearance numbers and they're not aligned with what we have or something like that.

Anyway, he is still out of commission, but hopefully that will change soon, and will fix it when he gets back if someone else can't do it. It's way over my head, that's for sure. :)
ChukchiDog

Post by ChukchiDog »

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to try to fix this for me (I think that is SilverDragon, Nastr0nd, Arkon, and Shannen so far). It is much appreciated!

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

If I am remembering correctly how this works, the line for juvenile/young (whatever Kal was) gold dragon needs to be corrected in polymorph.2da for it to work with CTS. I don't have a current copy of that 2da and it's not in any of the haks, so I'm guessing its located as an override on the server somewhere.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

It is and it does. i just need time and the current haks. will be fixed soon by me if not someone else.
ChukchiDog

Post by ChukchiDog »

By the way, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for getting this fixed!!!!!