Hair color changer in Mirtho

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Starslayer_D
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Hair color changer in Mirtho

Post by Starslayer_D »

He eagerly took the 10k gold, but failed to change Myra's hair to the one given the models.

The same for Ro's hair.
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

on a maybe related note: the familiar shop changes the appearance of the familiar but does not charge you the 5K in gold agreed to in the dialogue.

Also.. Bert in the Starlight is not rewarding exp/gold to a party anymore. is that a bug or was that changed on purpose?
Nastr0nd
Major DM

Post by Nastr0nd »

ambrosia wrote:Also.. Bert in the Starlight is not rewarding exp/gold to a party anymore. is that a bug or was that changed on purpose?
Ha ha. *grins evilly* Wondered who'd be the first to report this bug. Actually it's been changed to what it was meant to be in the very first place and Bert won't accept stuff more than once a week from the same person.
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

then it still might not work as intended. :?:

I did not turn in the heart, I was in a party with someone who turned in the heart. I haven't turned in the heart in awhile, for sure more then a week ago.

Jake turned in the heart and he did receive gold and exp, but not anybody else in the party. I know at least one person in the party has never done the quest before (new char.)

Hope that helps!
Nastr0nd
Major DM

Post by Nastr0nd »

*blushes and checks code*

Seriously, it looks good. I'd blame bioware bit 'tis like as not to be me. I'll get it fixed.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

The hair color changer is broken for females, but not males. Same code, so no idea why its not working. I put in an attempted fix for the next update in the Mirtho Rest hair stylist. If that works I'll add it to the New Heavens one as well.