Tailor, Ysgard

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Shannen
Major DM

Tailor, Ysgard

Post by Shannen »

Belt and Pelvis options wonky:

Type of Bug/Exploit: "Belts" on the tailor are not what they were after the update. For instance, a lot of the cardboard-stiff skirts are on there but the leather belt with the small left-side pouch is not.

A pelvis is missing too (the one that looks sort of like velor or velvet, and has matching thighs).

Area of Bug Exploit: Bastion Tailor

NPCs involved: In particular the male model. I did not check the female model.

AC 0 transference to AC 0 robes would not match:

Type of Bug/Exploit: A pc had a "Robe of the Magi" and wanted to alter it. The AC on this robe is 0 so he used the AC 0 torso. When trying to copy AC 0 to AC 0, the model's clothing would not copy to the robe.

Area of Bug Exploit: Bastion Tailor

NPCs involved: In particular the male model. I did not check the female model.

I fixed the problem for this PC by altering the custom outfit to match exactly to the "Robe of the Magi", but I know it has happened before so posting it officially.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Missing parts I will have to go through and check on. The AC 0 chest is a limitation of the system. A bare chest isn't considered AC anything because there is nothing there. There is a way around it, but at the moment I don't remember what that is.
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

Would the tattood chest be a way around it?
Gone
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

That is one way to do it. After I played around with it a little I figured out whats going on. Shan, what you were probably doing was using the "remove" command when what you really wanted was Appearance #1. When you use the "remove" command to get a bare chest, what you are actually getting no chest model at all. You have to cycle through until Appearance 1 shows up in your server messages, then it will work. I believe 169 and 170 will also give you a bare chest.
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

silverdragonams wrote:That is one way to do it. After I played around with it a little I figured out whats going on. Shan, what you were probably doing was using the "remove" command when what you really wanted was Appearance #1. When you use the "remove" command to get a bare chest, what you are actually getting no chest model at all. You have to cycle through until Appearance 1 shows up in your server messages, then it will work. I believe 169 and 170 will also give you a bare chest.

Ah ok, thanks, silverdragonams. Will give it a try.
:)