TRAPPED IN NAGRITCH JAIL:Official Corruption?

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by davicurtistaggart »

Exploring in nagritch courthouse,stopped to talk to nagritch jailor.he demanded a fine,and i asked how much(instead of cursing him out).he said zero.i,deeply puzzled,happily paid and left.went to nagritch marketplace.most guards,standing at ready,said threat had passed and were about to disarm.one nagritch guard(starting about the center of the gate facing nagritch south camp)stormed up and demanded what i was doing there.instead of apologizing and leaving area,cussed him out.instantly transported to cell in nagritch courthouse.same nagritch jailor again demanded fine,this time 100 gold.paid.cells remained locked.nagritch jailor now demanded 200 gold fine.paid.now demanded 300 gold fine.this process continued in 100 gold increments until character was out of money.for sake of experiment,continued until 10000 gold was surpassed.cell remained locked,nagritch jailor merely kept demanding higher fines.kindly passing DM finally had to"gate"character to beetle farm.that DM guessed it was a one-time trap for a specific person who eluded it and left it active,but i experimented with other,newly made characters,and every single one was trapped the same way;talking to nagritch jailor,arrested by nagritch guard in(and all over)nagritch marketplace,no amount of fine-paying opening the cell.trap?bug?or...have the NPC's conspired to rip off the PC's??? :)
sinn

Post by sinn »

this I was told, is a bug. DONT TALK TO THE guards :) and dont pay them a red cent.. bastards! Also you are not supposed to RP bugs like this as well.
[i]"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef."[/i]
davicurtistaggart

Post by davicurtistaggart »

okay,thank you.sorry if i messed up :oops: