Bug Report, Mod after You Leave the Ship to the World Tree

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

daemona
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Bug Report, Mod after You Leave the Ship to the World Tree

Post by daemona »

Type of Bug/Exploit: Module Problem
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible): The Transition from where the ship lands to enter the area to reach Sigil the portals.
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible): None
Chests involved: None
Timestamp on when it happened: 17:00 GMT Through 18:30 GMT
Frequency of occurance.: Each attempt.

The Transition from where the ship lands to enter the area for the portals crashes NWN for me. It shows about one percent unloaded and dies. I lowered all my graphics to the minimum setting and it still would not load. CD is aware of the problem and helped me to get out. I downloaded the new hak a second time as specified on:
viewtopic.php?t=8664

I also downloaded the rest of the tile sets. This still did not work. CD explained the same hak files were used for Celestia and I have no problem entering there.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

I crash as well. When the ship dock went straight to Sigil I was fine. Now that I have to click on a portal I crash. Currently Malik is stuck like this and crashes when I log in. I will have to server hop to get him useable.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

I think I've fixed this but I'm not sure. If anyone is still crashing in this area, please post exactly where: the transition between the dock and base, or the transition between the base and the trunk. Thanks.