Arkaz has out of date files forcing a model change.

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Michiko
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Arkaz has out of date files forcing a model change.

Post by Michiko »

I know this isn't really a bug but couldn't see anywhere else where I should post this.

This morning, I went through Deglos to go planewalk with Aiko. Progressed to Ysgard without any issues at all. Unfortunately when I took the portal to Arkaz, my model changed (including different head model). Of course portalling back to Ysgard has now forced the model change there also.

So wondering if it's alright that I server jump back to Avlis (Deglos) as my model is fine there?
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

I'm going to say no. I'm not saying it to be mean towards you or anything, but the files were updated by us and Avlis 6 months ago, and had over 6 months prep before that to plan for this. Arkaz had the same amount of time as well. We are also planning on updating some of these files again as well, and have been planning to for a while. This is an Arkaz problem and it should be up to them to fix the problems they are causing by not updating.
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

The problem is Arkaz does not have a coder to help test and resolve issues that may be caused by updates.

Bruno was our coder, but I believe he retired and Danny/Thor was helping us but he has retired from CoPap in general.

If someone could contact Terry or Corwink offline perhaps they could explain better than I can. I know the issue with the wings for DD's changing was supposed to be resolved on the Avlis side.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

Just so everyone here knows, we (the Arkaz team) agree and understand the importance of the updates and should have more info soon. As for Michi in particular, she was taken care of by the Avlis team shortly after her post, so unless she re-contacts the Arkaz team for further assistance, we are under the assumption she was taken care of a few days ago.

Please PM me if you have any questions, comments, or need to pass on anything.

Thanks! :D