Missing Spawn in Trollheim

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Missing Spawn in Trollheim

Post by _JM_ »

Type of Bug/Exploit : Missing Spawn and so Missing Item
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible) : Trollheim, the hut for the Earth Elementals
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible) : None
Chests involved : None
Timestamp on when it happened : 26 June somewhere between 04:00 and 05:00 GMT
Frequency of occurrence. : Tried clicking on altar a few times.

For Zombie’s plot we needed the reward from Trollheim as a token to say we had been all the way through and in IC terms had the mother hag’s eye. Unfortunately when we went into the hut where the Earth Elementals should be spawned and, after defeating the Trolls, Gildan clicked on the altar he said it was empty and no Elementals were spawned. I did notice when we went onto the next hut that the altar there had glowing sparkles rising from it and when we went back to check we had not been into one hut twice that the altar that had failed to spawn Elementals did not.

Seems a broken spawn which unfortunately meant no stone from one of the Elementals and so a broken dungeon reward.

(Have PMed Zombie about this specific venture)
3DWarrior
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by 3DWarrior »

Type of Bug/Exploit: Missing NPC.
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible) : Trollheim(Stone Elemental Hut)
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible) : Elemental Guardian of Stone Altar
Chests involved : None.
Timestamp on when it happened : About 10:30 A.M. Eastern, December 6th.
Frequency of occurrence: I did it last night about 10:00 P.M. Eastern, then tried again this morning. Both times, the NPC didn't spawn in.
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Type of Bug/Exploit : Missing Spawns and so Missing Items; extra NPC
Area of Bug/Exploit (be as specific as possible) : Trollheim, the huts for the Earth, Lightning and Sonic ?? Elementals. Also, the final exit from dungeon is exploitable.
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible) : Not sure if the humanoid NPC present in the Earth hut, is meant to be there (Castiel?) - he defeats the creatures there easily, but has no convo. Guardians in two of the huts do not spawn.
Chests involved : Altars
Timestamp on when it happened : 22nd and 23rd of November, several times, last was approx. 0300 23rd Nov.
Frequency of occurrence. : Tried clicking on altar a few times. Returned after ~8 hours. To see if respawn working okay

Guardian of two of the altars did not respawn - the other three seem to respawn properly (I collected another Earth crystal, and was able to collect Water and Fire. The other two did not spawn Guardians, and thus did not drop crystals, thus could not finish the dungeon.

Upon exit from second attempt, was able to hold the door back open by leaving summons at exit point while I wandered all around the city - not sure if that is supposed to work that way, since PC's can return to the end while the door is kept open.

PC: Garthond Foehammer
MissyFlows
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by MissyFlows »

i had the same experience with spawns missing in 2 out of 5 huts. The same ones as for Garthond.
Guardians in two of the huts do not spawn.
Chests involved : Altars

the NPC is a leftover from a DM