Chest, Room 1, Starlight Inn. Emeralds breeding.

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Chest, Room 1, Starlight Inn. Emeralds breeding.

Post by _JM_ »

Type of Bug/Exploit : Emeralds breeding in Chest.
Area of Bug Exploit (be as specific as possible) : Room 1 Starlight Inn, Mirtho Rest.
NPCs involved (Be as specific as possible) : None
Chests involved : Chest in Room 1 Starlight Inn, Mirtho Rest.
Timestamp on when it happened : Whenever the server is reset. Last time 22:50 GMT 26th September 2010.
Frequency of occurrence. : More appear after every Server

I found rather a lot of Emeralds in Jay’s chest so I decided to clean some out. Then after a server reset I found even more and realised they were breeding. As he has his house being built I though I could likely keep it under control by trashing them until he could return the room key and blank the chest when he moved out. Unfortunately after another server reset I found they had bred with great vigour and pushed some of my things I want to keep off the end of the 25 pages that are displayed. I had the same problem with bandages years ago on Avlis so I know those things are still in the database record.

With vague memories of having the problem before I took out all the Cut and Ideal Emeralds I wanted to keep and trashed the rest and then asked Nastr0nd if the server could be reset. I thought that I remembered that emptying the chest of all of the items that were breeding would solve the problem. However yet more appeared.

Any Ideal Cut and Cut Emeralds in the database record for that chest should not be there. Those seem the only items that are breeding.
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Should be fixed now.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Looks good to me. Thank you.