Character Drenly Emberflame stuck between Deglos and Ysgard

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Jim Shue
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Character Drenly Emberflame stuck between Deglos and Ysgard

Post by Jim Shue »

Took the portal from Ysgard to Deglos earlier in the day. Crashed while loading, so I logged into Deglos. XP looked the same, so I got on with things. Later, tried to portal back to Ysgard and after the server transfer, I was dominated with a message saying I should be in Deglos. Logged into Deglos, and was dominated with it saying I should be in Ysgard. Help, please.

Thank you in advance.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Jump into #hala on irc and ask for a dm. this is an easy fix. :D
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Jim Shue
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Jim Shue »

Okay, Zombie helped me out, but things still look hoarked. Was freed up on Ysgard. Portaled back to Deglos, and was fine, but when I portaled back to Ysgard, was dominated again. Zombie freed me up again, and I tried Ysgard <-> Arkaz, which worked fine both ways. So tried Ysgard <-> Deglos again, and was fine upon arriving in Deglos, but when portalling back to Ysgard, I was dominated again. So... still an issue it seems.

Thanks again in advance.
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by galen_macbyrne »

I'm having the same thing with my alt Garthond Foehammer. Forian fixed the domination on Deglos, but I still got booted after 2 minutes. Logged in again, he did it again, I saved and logged out, logged in again, dominated again. I do think Garth was last on Ysgard, don't remember portaling. Please help me too, and thanks in advance from me too! :+)