Healing Kit Bags...

This is for questions about rules. This is NOT for complaining about rules. It is for clarification purposes

Moderator: Top Team

Shadowstalker74
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Healing Kit Bags...

Post by Shadowstalker74 »

Healing Container: Healing Kits and things of equal size within reason
If possible could someone clarify or go more into depth on this.

For example, can I place potions and scrolls in healing kit bags?

What about rods?

Reasonably speaking I think rods could easily be laid flat at the bottom of a "healing kit" bag and stacked on top of each other.

In any case I'd appreciate more information on what can be placed in "Healing Kit Bags".
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*sighs*

It's called a 'Healing Kit bag' - the clue is in the name, really - it's for healing items...

Healing kits, potions (we'll allow all potions as they are in bottles, although remember there are potion cases out there). Wands (2x1), rods (3x1) and small items (1x1) that have healing spells as charges or uses/day.

If you're not sure about anything, just use one of the normal magic bags.

Once again, use common sense. Don't try to find every possibly way of getting around rulings with technicalities. The rules are in place across all containers because of people abusing certain ones.

We are NOT going to write out a comprehensive list of what is and isn't allowed in each type of container because:

A) We shouldn't have to

B) We have better things to do, like building new areas, scripting, DM'ing, helping people, answering sensible questions etc, etc, etc.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Shadowstalker74
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Shadowstalker74 »

Wasn't asking for a comprehensive list, just a little more clarification.

Thanks.

-S