My little dreams

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Doug Danger
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Doug Danger »

Zombie wrote:They did indeed stack. Nas made them after an ideas session we had. I suspect it would be hard to make current consumeables stack that way without having to place them in a container.

Could run it like the magic cube in diablo2 where yo ustick in some potionsand perhaps agem and get a better potion out of it. Damn that would be fun. Could make some creepy recipies using the various fun little loot items that are around like the sun disk or jumping jacks or the goat of terror.

I bet that sort of thing is a silly amount of work though!
There was a hurodrick ( spelling) cube script for NWN at one time, a friend of mine was playing around with it... not sure if it worked correctly though, this was back in 2004... It was my favorite thing about diablo 2 ;) some of the stuff that poped out of it could be made more powerfull than the weapons that diablo 2 provided, I also miss the armor and weapon sets..
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Armor and weapon sets are something that can be done. The HOTUD expansion has those lord nasher items that you can wear and if you wear all of them you get an additional benefit if i remember correctly.

I dont think its something thats worth doing on our servers though. well at least my characters tend to have a few bits of fav gear that they wouldnt swap out.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
MissyFlows
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by MissyFlows »

Zombie wrote:Armor and weapon sets are something that can be done.
actually i'd love that
Sable
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Sable »

Ditto, I hate swapping gear in and out.
"Abash'd the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely” John Milton