random hi - and you can have my stuff. :)

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

random hi - and you can have my stuff. :)

Post by ambrosia »

ok, so, almost two years is probably a bit overdo to say ya'll can have my stuff. :wink:

...but ... I'm officially to to the point where I know I won't be back to NWN. I'm sure that was obvious to everybody but me, but I finally figured it out this morning. 8)

That said, I'm pretty stoked about the "why's". Business is going very well and if the momentum keeps up, I will have enough clients by the end of the year to step down from my office job and work full-time for myself! :D

As that dream becomes a reality, I'm continually motivated to devote my time and energy to everything going on in my life. :)

In a nutshell, it has certainly been long enough that you may consider anything any of my characters left behind aailable. anything anybody might wonder what to do with (chests, rooms, keys, etc) can be decided by ya'll. Keep it, give it away, sell it, burn it, feed it to Enrique, have malik animate it for minions. .. whatever! there is no wrong answer. :)

Jalya has first dibs on Auryna's stuff (if anything) .. Temple of Kord has first dibs on Bianca's stuff (if anything) .. and Sarakin and Egil have first dibs on anything left behind by Nerice (probably most of her stuff should be covered by the shop which CD already has control over.)

As to what happened... I returned Auryna back to Jalya, so she has my full permission to decide what to do with her. Bianca is off doing something fun involving strawberries and butterflies and Kord, I'm sure. .. and Nerice.. well, we can leave that a mystery. maybe she'll return as shadowdancer Dragon Disciple of Tiamat. 8)

As for my damdable lizzzard, well, she died on Arkaz, so you don't have to worry about Rins. not that you did. especially not Rali. ;)

if you don't have my RL contact info and want it, just shoot me a PM. or just send me a PM. I still board troll on occasion and have been known to make random IRC appearances. ;)

I hope life is treating you all well. I think about you often. Don't miss the game so much as the people.

Blessings and Best,

Game on! :D
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

:cry:

What if I promise Rali will fall in love with Rins, then will you come back???

HUMONGOUS congrats on the business, though!
General DM AVAILABILITY - I'm starting to look for trouble... (11/25/18)
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Malik was looking for a little something special to replace his Mummy Dust. I think Undead Nerice would look mighty fine!

Will still miss you though!
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

random hi!

Post by davicurtistaggart »

congrats on the RL joy,but i'll miss all the strawberries! :)