Apologies Garth and Jay!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Apologies Garth and Jay!

Post by Rudiki »

Sorry! We suddenly lost internet and just now (11:40 p.m.) sort of temporarily got it back after Akai spent a solid hour at least on the phone with the tech people trying different things. Akai is still on the phone as I write continuing to jump through hoops to fix to problem for good (we hope). Sorry again to disappear like that! Hopefully we can get together IG early next week to try and do stuff.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

No worries. And apologies to you. Was only when you said it was "after ten" that I wondered if your clocks had changed and if Jayem had been an hour later than I'd thought. Checking the calendar in the other room I found he had been, yours went forward on the 10th and ours go forward on the 31st (normally one or two week gap, so three is a surprise). So sorry about that.
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Np here either! Actually, right after you all left, the windstorm here knocked out my internet for several hours also. Luckily, it wasn't local, though I had branches down in the yard, they all missed the house and the power, etc. lines coming down. I had to pass the time watching DVDs. Firefly, the series. Poor me. :+)
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

apologies

Post by davicurtistaggart »

actually,frieda keeps hoping that whenever i mention the"small,barefooted young woman",that everybody will picture river tem! :)
actually,serious apologies from me,too.miss you guys! :(
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I LOVE Firefly! :D

And that "getting together early next week thing" didn't work; so sorry! Tomorrow is crazy, but the plan is to be home and IG for the Tower meeting at least, and after that I MAY have some time to game a bit again. Starting by reading the forums and catching up tonight. Really sorry for dropping the ball on the plots my chars are involved in; I WILL be back.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

(Also, we really DID try hard not to have to go get hay during Defenders game time, but that was the only time the guy could meet us and it could not wait another day. So apologies for that as well.)

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

So how many pets do you all have now? I've lost count. :wink:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Me? I have just two cats (Siamese, if you please). Makika and Myoko, a Lynx point Snowshoe and a Chocolate point Snowshoe, adopted from a local fosterage. They're 8.

Unofficially, I have a skunk living under the porch, a host of stink beetles and yellow jackets in the attic, and some local deer who like to camp out next to the thrown weapons targets in my back yard. Dumb deer....but they're never around when I want venison and have an axe in hand. :+) They just leave their scat and deer ticks around.
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

galen_macbyrne wrote:Dumb deer....but they're never around when I want venison and have an axe in hand. :+) They just leave their scat and deer ticks around.
... make jerky from it and Zunya'll be your friend forever! ;)
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

You need an attic guinea! Guinea fowl love stink bugs :)

Here we have three guinea hens, two cats, and a sheep. But! Next week this time, knock wood, we should be returning from a sizeable road trip to pick up our first-ever bespoke kitten. (Bespoke before we were adopted by Strategem, or we would have stopped at two cats.)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

...OR this week could be looking like another week of crazy busy and minimal to no time to game. :( I'll try to at least make Defenders, but I can't promise it. Will definitely miss Tower meeting. Really sorry.

As for animals, our late Silmaril of sainted memory was a lynx-point from Siamese rescue. If we can find a female Soay sheep bottle baby this spring within both budget and driving distance we will get her to keep Fenn company too, but then we're done for awhile. I lost my last Siberian husky to cancer last fall and the situation with my sister means no puppies for the forseeable future as I'm away from home too much.

galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Missed this before! Rudiki, if you're still looking for baby sheep, I have a friend in New Hampshire who raises medieval sheep breeds, shears them, spins and dyes and weaves stuff with it too. Can prolly arrange to get you one. Another friend's mom (in upstate NY) has sheep on her farm, but they're not pets.....If you're still in the market, I'll ask them next week - I'll see her at Pennsic. LMK ASAP.

Galen
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Yep! Still looking for a bottle baby Soay ewe. Thanks for the help!