Moderator: Top Team

Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

ooh I might actually be able to be there! :D
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

I can DM this thursday if you guys have some sort of plan of action you wish to take.

THIS goes for ALL players that know ANYTHING about this plot. OR want to get involved with it.

Time - 7PM Eastern.

Send me a PM if you like.

EDIT 10PM eastern SORRY!
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Heya! Just a quick note to let you know I will be there and will try my best to post and come up with something before-hand. Please don't take silence for lack of interest, and apologies for not being able to do more on this!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

I may or may not be there... and likely a little late. =(
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by galen_macbyrne »

((I'm having trouble portaling over any alt, and direct connect is not working to log in any alt there already. Has Ysgard been reset recently? Themi said there was a problem a couple days ago...this was his PM to me then:

"There was a DSL hiccup around about 1pm Eastern. This came with a new IP address. The DynDNS client didn't catch this until 6pm Eastern. The IP is now updated, but that may take time to propagate.

You should be able to use 99.18.26.39 to connect to either world, but do not use this permanently as it can and probably will change. Return to using nwn.tairisnadur.com and nwn.ysgard.org later. Be aware that if this works for you, portals may still not work until the ISPs that Avlis and Arkaz are on get the updated information."

I tried to portal over an alt, but got stuck, and had to be undominated on Avlis side. Nevertheless, if Garthond can make it back through the portal, I'll be there for sure.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

galen_macbyrne wrote:((I'm having trouble portaling over any alt, and direct connect is not working to log in any alt there already. Has Ysgard been reset recently? Themi said there was a problem a couple days ago...this was his PM to me then:

"There was a DSL hiccup around about 1pm Eastern. This came with a new IP address. The DynDNS client didn't catch this until 6pm Eastern. The IP is now updated, but that may take time to propagate.

You should be able to use 99.18.26.39 to connect to either world, but do not use this permanently as it can and probably will change. Return to using nwn.tairisnadur.com and nwn.ysgard.org later. Be aware that if this works for you, portals may still not work until the ISPs that Avlis and Arkaz are on get the updated information."

I tried to portal over an alt, but got stuck, and had to be undominated on Avlis side. Nevertheless, if Garthond can make it back through the portal, I'll be there for sure.
I came across from avlis with a character and watched another do the same, Monday, with no issues. FYI
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Well... looks like I might be home earlier than planned, after all. Though I'll most likely be a few minutes late for the event. I'll join if allowed! :)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

I am planning to DM on the 23rd of this month, this will be a fairly large event and I am debating on splitting the event into 2 sessions.

please let me know what you would all prefer?

option 1

1 event of about 4-5 hours starting at 20 GMT?

or

option 2

2 events of about 2 hours each
the first starting around 17 GMT
and the second starting about 1 GMT monday

what I decide upon, with have todo with your feed back AND how my play times shake out. One way or another I really want to DM this day and get some major plot work done for the Heart Plot

THANKS!
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:I am planning to DM on the 23rd of this month, this will be a fairly large event and I am debating on splitting the event into 2 sessions.

please let me know what you would all prefer?

option 1

1 event of about 4-5 hours starting at 20 GMT?

or

option 2

2 events of about 2 hours each
the first starting around 17 GMT
and the second starting about 1 GMT monday

what I decide upon, with have todo with your feed back AND how my play times shake out. One way or another I really want to DM this day and get some major plot work done for the Heart Plot

THANKS!
I will be selling at an event near Jim Thorpe, PA that weekend - it's far enough away that I may not be home in time to make a 20:00 GMT time, and if I do, I'll be pretty pooped from packing up shop and then driving the car and trailer home 3+ hours. But I will definitely not make a 17:00 start time that day, and will miss the early Sunday session if you split into two, though Monday's half will be possible (Sunday evening for me). So, if you don't mind Garthond possibly arriving late, I'll vote for a long one Sunday, and if you do, the split option.

Garthond's player
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Im away that weekend so no vote ;)
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
MissyFlows
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by MissyFlows »

could arrange the 17GMT one but im not vital to this plot in any matter :D
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

I don't mind either way, though having a break between two sessions is always good. :)

However, for any Euros on the plot, the second session will be a no show so number of players might be reduced for part 2. =/
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

I keep strange hours.

17:00 GMT is unlikely. 20:00 GMT is more convenient, though on the edge. 01:00 GMT is more normal for me. So I’d be able to probably make Option 1 and definitely the second half of Option 2 but almost certainly not the first half of Option 2.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I have no preference and will be there.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

okay I have decided on times

event 1 sunday the 23rd at 10AM pacific / 17GMT - 2 to 3 hours long

event 2 sunday the 23rd 6PM pacific / 1GMT (the 24th) 2 to 3 hours long

I hope that I did my calculations correctly.

I am hoping that at least 1 of the regulars can make both events they will be tied together, if not of course I will make it work.

hope to see you guys there!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

forgot to add

event 1 meeting place will be Bastion Market Place (ysgard)
event 2 meeting place will be Naldanskar (ysgard)

expect an IC post directing to Bastion :)
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:okay I have decided on times

event 1 sunday the 23rd at 10AM pacific / 17GMT - 2 to 3 hours long

event 2 sunday the 23rd 6PM pacific / 1GMT (the 24th) 2 to 3 hours long

I hope that I did my calculations correctly.

I am hoping that at least 1 of the regulars can make both events they will be tied together, if not of course I will make it work.

hope to see you guys there!
Your calculations are fine!
That would be 1pm and 9pm, respectively, for us in the Eastern timezone.

I got a slight change of plans and friend decided to kidnap me for a (belated) birthday dinner on the 23rd (was supposed to be last weekend).
However, I'll be able to make the 1st part!
I might, however, be a tad late for the second part, but will gladly jump in if BIAGW allows me! :)
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Jayem should be there for the second half.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

-BUMP-

if plan to attend and you have not talked to me or PMed me about joining one or both of these events, please PM me :)

it makes it easier to set up knowing if you are expecting 4 players or 14 :)

thanks.... and if you are not sure and suddenly you can make it.. of course your invited even if you didnt PM me.

see ya sunday!

(if you posted on this tread then I know your coming :) )
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

((Just got back from event in PA, so Garth should be able to be there for the second half. Now I need a wee nap and shower from medieval camping))
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

thanks to those that showed up. I will post the next date and time on this thread, expect the next event in the next 10 days or so.

hope ya all had fun
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I'll be gone from June 28th to July 6th; pleeeeze don't have it then? :)

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

event will happen after the 7th of July and before the 18th.

you all need to get IG and decide what you are going todo IG, and let me know, so I can set this up.

thanks again for the fun guys!
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I'm also not available on Sat. the 13th at all, or Sun. the 14th unless it's in the evening after about 8 EST. Not that i'm vital or anything; just letting you know for planning purposes. :)

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Happy 4th guys!

I plan to dm the 11th (7 days from now) at 6 or 7PM Pacific. Which i think is 1 GMT or 2 GMT friday.

I know this does not work for the UK peeps that showed up last time, I am sorry. In my next plot I plan to have duel times again, to support more time zones.

I plan to make this the final event, I have enjoyed reading your posts and watching you all debate on a course of action, do continue :) BUT please decided something by tuesday next week so I can try to plan out the event a head of time.

hope you all are doing well!

Happy 4th guys!