possible date for DM event

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

start time can easily be pushed back 30 mins fyi.

look forward to seeing you guys tonight
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

all attending please MEET at the Tower of Will to kick off the event.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Jayem almost certainly won't be there unless I have a sudden stroke of immense luck and solve the problems with my Desktop computer (typing this on laptop after buying some data allowance for wireless dongle). I hope you have fun.
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Garthond will see y'all there! Perfect timing - NCIS episode, cook up homemade cordials for camping season, then play!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

thanks for showing up those that did.. SORRY about your PC Jay :cry:

the next event time will be posted here FYI.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

the next DMing session on this event will take place I think around 6 or 7 Pacific. a few of you have a plan to lure some baddies into a trap. I will be running that event next. Stay tune for a Date.

HUGS
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

can you all make it tomorrow at 7 PM pacific?

tomorrow = Saturday :)
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Saturday I'm at a weekend event selling games, teaching medieval games classes and learning to taste and grade and homebrew medieval mead and beers and mix medieval-ish cordials. I doubt I'll be back in time - I don't expect to be legal to drive home at night. :+) Call it maybe for me.

However, next weekend I'm free as a bird anytime and any day.

Garthond's player
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

okay lets just make is a maybe then :) because I maybe will be crumping or something too :)
Freeze01
Resident DM Griefer

Post by Freeze01 »

That is 4am Sunday for me... maybe if you drag it on really long i can join for the end :)
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Ah well, I wasn't home on Saturday. =(

Did anything happen in the end?
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

didnt DM JallO.

and FYI I have some things that are going to be taking some more of my personal time up for the next few weeks. so I may be be DMing for a bit.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

hey guys I am thinking I can start DMing again a bit starting after May 13th.

please send me a PM about what your thoughts are and what the next course of action you would like to take. No rush.

and FYI the 18th and 19th I will NOT be able to DM

so I am thinking the 14th or 16th

sorry for the delay in the plot
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

I have gotten 1 PM from 1 Player about what the next course of action that characters would like to take.

I will be in the client at 7PM pacific the 16th to DM this event. All players are welcome if their character knows about this 'course of action'.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I will be there.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

ooh I might actually be able to be there! :D
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

I can DM this thursday if you guys have some sort of plan of action you wish to take.

THIS goes for ALL players that know ANYTHING about this plot. OR want to get involved with it.

Time - 7PM Eastern.

Send me a PM if you like.

EDIT 10PM eastern SORRY!
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Heya! Just a quick note to let you know I will be there and will try my best to post and come up with something before-hand. Please don't take silence for lack of interest, and apologies for not being able to do more on this!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

I may or may not be there... and likely a little late. =(
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

((I'm having trouble portaling over any alt, and direct connect is not working to log in any alt there already. Has Ysgard been reset recently? Themi said there was a problem a couple days ago...this was his PM to me then:

"There was a DSL hiccup around about 1pm Eastern. This came with a new IP address. The DynDNS client didn't catch this until 6pm Eastern. The IP is now updated, but that may take time to propagate.

You should be able to use 99.18.26.39 to connect to either world, but do not use this permanently as it can and probably will change. Return to using nwn.tairisnadur.com and nwn.ysgard.org later. Be aware that if this works for you, portals may still not work until the ISPs that Avlis and Arkaz are on get the updated information."

I tried to portal over an alt, but got stuck, and had to be undominated on Avlis side. Nevertheless, if Garthond can make it back through the portal, I'll be there for sure.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

galen_macbyrne wrote:((I'm having trouble portaling over any alt, and direct connect is not working to log in any alt there already. Has Ysgard been reset recently? Themi said there was a problem a couple days ago...this was his PM to me then:

"There was a DSL hiccup around about 1pm Eastern. This came with a new IP address. The DynDNS client didn't catch this until 6pm Eastern. The IP is now updated, but that may take time to propagate.

You should be able to use 99.18.26.39 to connect to either world, but do not use this permanently as it can and probably will change. Return to using nwn.tairisnadur.com and nwn.ysgard.org later. Be aware that if this works for you, portals may still not work until the ISPs that Avlis and Arkaz are on get the updated information."

I tried to portal over an alt, but got stuck, and had to be undominated on Avlis side. Nevertheless, if Garthond can make it back through the portal, I'll be there for sure.
I came across from avlis with a character and watched another do the same, Monday, with no issues. FYI
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Well... looks like I might be home earlier than planned, after all. Though I'll most likely be a few minutes late for the event. I'll join if allowed! :)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

I am planning to DM on the 23rd of this month, this will be a fairly large event and I am debating on splitting the event into 2 sessions.

please let me know what you would all prefer?

option 1

1 event of about 4-5 hours starting at 20 GMT?

or

option 2

2 events of about 2 hours each
the first starting around 17 GMT
and the second starting about 1 GMT monday

what I decide upon, with have todo with your feed back AND how my play times shake out. One way or another I really want to DM this day and get some major plot work done for the Heart Plot

THANKS!
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:I am planning to DM on the 23rd of this month, this will be a fairly large event and I am debating on splitting the event into 2 sessions.

please let me know what you would all prefer?

option 1

1 event of about 4-5 hours starting at 20 GMT?

or

option 2

2 events of about 2 hours each
the first starting around 17 GMT
and the second starting about 1 GMT monday

what I decide upon, with have todo with your feed back AND how my play times shake out. One way or another I really want to DM this day and get some major plot work done for the Heart Plot

THANKS!
I will be selling at an event near Jim Thorpe, PA that weekend - it's far enough away that I may not be home in time to make a 20:00 GMT time, and if I do, I'll be pretty pooped from packing up shop and then driving the car and trailer home 3+ hours. But I will definitely not make a 17:00 start time that day, and will miss the early Sunday session if you split into two, though Monday's half will be possible (Sunday evening for me). So, if you don't mind Garthond possibly arriving late, I'll vote for a long one Sunday, and if you do, the split option.

Garthond's player
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Im away that weekend so no vote ;)
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]