Absent for Defenders meeting!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Absent for Defenders meeting!

Post by Rudiki »

Akai and I will be on the road during the Defenders meeting tomorrow and therefore unable to attend. :(

Also, I'm working next weekend so I won't be able to make the next Defenders meeting, either, but Akai should be able to.

SO sorry for being away so much!!!!! I do want to be there, I just need to pay the bills first. I WILL be back!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
ChukchiDog
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by ChukchiDog »

I will be working this Sunday and will have to miss the Defenders meeting; sorry! Assume Gildan is at the Reenkep stables trying to keep that foal alive. :)
Gildan: "I'm not as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was."

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Assume Soleis is helping him :) No significant amount of sleep last night, feel brain-dead, not up to playing Soleis today; might bring an alt if you guys go with some mindless monster crumping ;)
Freeze01
Resident DM Griefer

Post by Freeze01 »

Have family over from abroad... Soooo i will have to miss Defenders too.

My apologies. Dael is likely prospecting a location for his house and the continuing mission to clean up Tel forest.