SINN EVENT- The Draugar

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

these are all open events, and I have no idea who will be IG sunday for this event, also no player have stepped forward with any plan of action for sunday, so I will say the event will be passive again, and the server will be ysgard (just to change it up)
But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:EVENT DATE - Sunday DEC 1st
TIME - 11AM Pacific (19 GMT)
EVENT TYPE - Passive
SERVER - Ysgard
BUMP
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

a little late notice, not sure who can make it, but I will be DMing tomorrow

EVENT DATE - Thursday DEC 5th
TIME - 6:30pm pacific (2:30 GMT friday)
EVENT TYPE - TBD
SERVER - Hala
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

it has been brought to my attention that I seem to be scheduling events opposite of where players will be, meaning sunday I was on ysgard while defenders where supposed to be on Hala, and tonight I am DMing on Hala while the tower meeting is to be on ysgard.

i am sorry for this coincidences, I am only able to get IG about 1 day per week, and I am scheduling based around my own schedule. it can not be helped at this point, as I explained at the beginning of this plot I do not expect you to make all events, and if you have prior plots, or meetings that is okay with me. This is another reason I started this thread viewtopic.php?t=10197 , it was an effort to keep everybody informed of what happens in events that they can not make.

as for my IG hint/clues/stuffs, I will be unable to put new ones in as much as I have in the past, due to RL. There are still some out there though, and as I put new ones in I will notify people on this thread.

i hope this helps understand the times I chose for event as for locations I chose the server that will help keep the story going.

also once again if you wish to PM me about setting up a certain time to do a certain thing, feel free.

thanks guys! :)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

ChukchiDog wrote: . . . we found something. We thought we'd better not try to search New Heavens undisguised, so we checked out the Mausoleum instead. In a crypt behind the Mausoleum, we found another set of remains that had the same look and feel as the ones some of us found a few weeks ago in the Death Spider Cave when we found the message on the skull. It was as if they'd been sucked dry of negative energy, and the same glowing skull shape could be seen above them. Because of this, we're wondering if another of the Draugar is maybe hiding in that crypt. The crypt is full of undead, just like the spider cave. Maybe they're each hiding in places that harbor undead?
those that were present for this adventure, can you all PM me your search and spots unbuffed?

thanks!

FYI no event this week or weekend.. MAYBE the 19th
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Search and Spot rolls, unbuffed (PC's in the Crypt Sunday)

Post by galen_macbyrne »

I was there with one of my alts that day, Mirkduil Ellerentar, not my PC for the Draugar plot, Garthond (since I hadn't planned on going there at all originally, Badja's PC Beruffi and I were out doing other stuff - griffins and getting one of Brandon's elemental spirits - and we joined up with them later). I'll assume you don't want Mirkduil to be involved so won't send you those rolls, but if you want his rolls just in case he notices something and no one else does, and he tells the ones who were there with him, I'll of course send them to you. He's back on Tairis atm.....
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

nope PCs in the plot only.. MIrkduil would only see what I put in the client, but nothing more
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

RL has me busier than normal.. but I plan to be in the client Thursday

EVENT DATE - Thursday DEC 19th
TIME - 6:30pm pacific (2:30 GMT friday)
EVENT TYPE - TBD
SERVER - Hala
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

if anybody has a plan of action that they wish to carry out this thursday feel free to PM me today (wednesday)

not sure who will be IG, so I will be winging it based upon attendance.

HUGS
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

hope everybody's holidays have been fun!

sorry I have been AFK for a bit, and I will be again, after this post till then 2nd, STILL I did put in a 2 more hints/clues tonight, and I can tell you the time of the next event!

EVENT DATE - Saturday Jan 4th
EVENT TYPE - TBD
SERVER - TBD

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

sinn wrote:

EVENT DATE - Saturday Jan 4th
EVENT TYPE - Passive
SERVER - HALA

HAPPY NEW YEARS!
BUMP!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

VERY

very

V E R Y !

sorry I have not been around much of late. I needed to take a break due to personal reasons.

this plot is NOT over yet. though it NEARLY is. I plan to run 1 possibly 2 more event for this plot in the coming months.

what will happen....? well we will pick up where we left off basically. i hope some of you are still interested in this. and i hope that everyone even if they were not involved before feels welcome to join the final events. as all of my events run, it will be open to all levels, alignments, and class.

just wanted to check in

i am still working on the new areas, new loot, and new baddies.. but plan to be done VERY soon, once I am done I will post possible event dates and times and hope to get some feed back on what works for every one.

miss you guys!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

And back from the Dead!

like the Draugaar

well actually they are back from Hel..... Still anyways!

I have about 99.9% of the new areas done and I am nearly ready to hold the next event! (yes I know a long time coming, RL can take lots of TIME)

so my questions to those that read the boards...

Are you still interested in one last event for this plot?

Will Sunday be a good day? (NO not this sunday!)

Or should I just open the areas and post about it?

Any newcomers intrested?
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Hi Sinn! Yes, closure please, so that the Defenders know they don't have to keep up their round-the-clock watch at White Wood! Sunday is fine here.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Yes! Yes! Yes! Plot always preferred over no plot! Events always preferred over no events! Do two or three more, if you want! :) Sunday's good.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Yeah! +1 to what Rudiki said! This Sunday would be doable for me, personally - after that I'll be unavailable till mid/end of August.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Something to resolve it would be good, but only if you'd enjoy running the event.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

thank you for the feed back I am thinking it will be an open event as normal and I am going to aim for sunday august 10th or 17th.

please let me know which sunday works best
galen_macbyrne

Post by galen_macbyrne »

might make aug. 17th, no way I can make the 10th.
terror2001

Post by terror2001 »

AFAIK any Sunday in Aug works for me.
Player of:
Vicky (Vilia the Fairy)
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

No Sunday in August is any better or worse for me.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

We can be there for either the 10th or the 17th.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

I am aiming at the 17th.

does that work for peeps still?

(been AFK for over a week sorries!)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Can I get a PM of people that think they will be making it to this event? I will need to set up and don't want to make the badies TOO bad if only 2 people are coming thanks!

EVENT DATE - Sunday the 17th
TIME - NOON Pacific (18 GMT)
EVENT TYPE - OPEN TO ALL
SERVER - Hala

(if my GMT to pacific is off could somebody let me know, thanks!)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

OOC- MADE A MISTAKE CALCULATING THE GMT SORRY. THIS STARTS AT 19GMT not 18GMT (NOON Cali time)