All I want for christmas is....

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

All I want for christmas is....

Post by Zombie »

Its that time of the year again. A time when everyone dreams of epic loot dished out by eggnog drunk DMs. So! If you could have one special thing for your character, what would it be? As this is a wishful thinking list, it doesn’t need to be reasonable ;)

Here is my list….

Grovel: High DC ‘Grovel Bomb’ launcher. Something better than the standard choking powder. That or a goblin side kick NPC that follows him around and throws out some good one liners and cheers when ever Grovel scores a crit.
Malik: Custom appearance undead summons or a script on Malik’s shield so that it whispers taunts and curses when equipped.
Brynja: Psionic ‘time stop’ feet added to one of her items so she can manifest it. He he he. Or even better glowing eyes appearance like a monk but in white.
Ounder: Maul casts lightning bolt on hit. That sure would be a mess!
Belinde: Trade in that tired old nag of a paladin summon for a shiny new archon.
Gal: +1 Cha on one of her items. Boring I know, but I really want it! For the more exciting stuff, change her sad demon summon for something with more RP fun. Like a big hell hound! Or a rideable nightmare!
E: Quiver that creates a stack of interesting arrows 1/day. A script on her familiar so that he repeats everything she says and adds “That’s right, that’s what you said. You said…” at the beginning of it so she can replay Yes! That is what I said. I said….. And then you said that I said it and then I said that I did!” or something that has a conversation buffer of some sort so I don’t have to type so damn much.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Freeze01
Resident DM Griefer

Post by Freeze01 »

Daelvaorn: a shiny new many shot feat... For when one arrow just doesnt cut it

Garauk: a good loot compass, so he can beat his brother and sister for once and not get stuck with all the frilly gloves!
MissyFlows
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by MissyFlows »

Dart:: more than a beard ... maybe some nice cozy underwear under this fricking cold full plate?

Hilda:: insight on new nicknames for Heimdallr, so she can spread his love in a decent matter. Maybe some featherweight fullplate with spikes to keep them annoying brothers from taking all HER shiny loot.
JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

Ro: An addition to her bow which makes all her attacks with it a sneak attack; affecting even those not normally affected by sneak attacks.

Simon: A spellbook with every known mage spell other than conjurations that allows him to cast any spell; up to his current spell limit, without the need to pre-choose a set of spells to memorize.

OR

either or both would like something like +99 to their armor/clothes. They both are real tired of getting beat down all the time. :lol:
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
bidocks
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by bidocks »

Vicky: More people quoting her in their forum signatures.

:D
Doug Danger
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Doug Danger »

Mikkie: A Brand New War to participate in, a wisdom amulet (+2 or <) to combine with her Holly symbol!

Khaleexis:Vengence! and a nice set of Adventuring Items,

Pearl,Peach,Perdue: Pearl would like something sharp and pointy, Peach would like to eliminate Perdue, Perdue would Like to remerge all the split personalities back with the original so she can rest in peace.
ChukchiDog
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by ChukchiDog »

For Gildan I'd like his "Ever-present Hip Flask" to be represented by a real item which does something appropriate; maybe healing or a boost in Con when he takes a drink (once per day sort of thing).

For Kal I'd like a Hoard which doesn't fill up so Gil can dump into it all these gems he's carrying around. :)
Gildan: "I'm not as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was."

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

All Lexy wants is Sceluscio.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Brayon
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Brayon »

Rudiki wrote:All Lexy wants is Sceluscio.
:(
galen_macbyrne
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by galen_macbyrne »

Garthond wants a war-rothe with full plate Barding of Thorns and ignitable methane farts. He doesn't much care if it's the rothe or he that has the inflammable farts. :+)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

But I Ain't Got Wings - Somebody to plug me into the Matrix so I can learn the tool set in 30 secs.

Ash - A new bad guy to chase around and insult.

Piriarn - To be able to breath water again.

Lor - Bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, and pickles!

Rand - A pride.

Mist - Bell.

Me - Nas back.

dreams and wishes......
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

Is for everyone on Hala to have a safe and wonderful 2014. The players that is. Much love to everyone.

Aria/Zach
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel