WOW! 10 players on Hala! YAY!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

WOW! 10 players on Hala! YAY!

Post by Rudiki »

Plus the return of players/characters we haven't seen in too long! Thanks to everyone for coming and playing on Saturday; you are all awesome! And please stick around; there's more good stuff to come!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

.... and just good stuff in general.

Not just in events. :)
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

i was sooo sad i couldnt get in game!
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

We quite often have that and more on a Monday evening with the Mouzes and dwarven family with others as well.

If you organise it, they will come...
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Squarefox
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Squarefox »

Well I for one am glad to have made it to Hala as many times as I have this year! Looking forwards to moar delicious RPs with you lovely people <3
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

Psye Shaar wrote:We quite often have that and more on a Monday evening with the Mouzes and dwarven family with others as well.

If you organise it, they will come...
Yeps.. I was lucky enough to happen on the Mouzes for some DM fun a few weeks back. If stuff is not posted on the boards like this people dont always know when others will be on. Would be nice if more people posted when they are planning to play, so DMs and players have a heads up before hand.
Chemical-Burn
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Chemical-Burn »

Well am in the good old gmt-7 right now due to the silly daylight saving leap forward but I tend to be able to play anywhere from about noon on Saturday Sunday or monday till about 3-4 am in the morning the next day. Such is the life of a swing shift worker. I think I am up with the New Zealand crowd it seems like. I am generally not on early in my days but if there was a specific event I could plan for it. Otherwise it's safe to say that by 10pm pst I am around. If not in Nwn I am generally playing some other Steam game. If you want to be a friend on there let me know and I'll give you my name there. I don't use Irc or anything to chat with otherwise.