Psionics in RL!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Psionics in RL!

Post by Rudiki »

So, when I was in the hospital they were always taking blood, and they could never find a vein, and it wasn't fun. After several days of this somebody else came in to take blood and poked around and couldn't get blood, and they went to try the other arm, and I thought:

"Okay, this time I'll pretend I'm Lexy using biofeedback to bring the blood to where he wants it to be", and I concentrated on Genevieve and Lexy's love for her and their connection through the blood they shared when they were secretly married, which is how Lexy does that particular Psionic power...

...and they got blood immediately, and I didn't even feel the needle go in, and I always, always, whether they get blood or not feel the needle go in! Which was very cool, regardless of the likelihood that it was pure coincidence. :)

I tried it again the next time and it totally didn't work.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Now all we need is someone to use Telekinesis when the lottery is on...
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Re: Psionics in RL!

Post by Gregpooh »

Rudiki wrote:I tried it again the next time and it totally didn't work.
Lexi's control of his psionics has never been very consistent. =)
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Traces Of Reality
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Traces Of Reality »

I hate that I'm told I have beautiful veins because they're right there, in view... just welcoming nurses to jab their prickly objects into them. Both of my arms have these veins too so I can't win. I guess I should consider this a good thing though because they can get the jabbing done and over with but I'm terribly horrified of needles and I felt like fainting a few times before.
[size=150][b]♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫[/b][/size]
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max
http://youtu.be/Bx95X4tVCqg