Personal Problems / inactive

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Personal Problems / inactive

Post by _JM_ »

Things are not going so well and have taken a small downturn recently. Hopefully things will improve by the end of the year but at present I feel unable to do any DM or builder work. Therefore my apologies to Chastened Phoenix as there had been the idea of trying to do something for Richal/Coli as a tie-in to Halloween and my apologies that the Green Man pub will have to remain closed to business for now. I do intend to bring Jayem to his usual two meetings a week and to remain at least that active.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Re: Personal Problems / inactive

Post by _JM_ »

Things didn't improve by the end of 2017, and got much worse about a year after the previous post. I am still taking Jayem to the Tower of Iron Will each week and to the Defenders most weeks and am trying to be helpful when people mention problems in Discord. The anti-depressants I have been on for the last few months, since October last year, seem to be working and I am trying to focus on the positive things in life. Hopefully I will be able to pick up the threads of the DM and building work and be able to do more than just assist with mechanical problems and bugs, but that is quite a long way off.

Thank you all for the patience and friendship you have shown.