So who got stuck?

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

So who got stuck?

Post by Psye Shaar »

After nosing around the Avlis forums, it's now apparent that the Elysia portal is closed... possibly a little sooner than was expected by some...

Tris made his final trip there a coupe of days ago and so is safe and sound (if that phrase can be used :twisted: ) back on Hala...

So just out of curiosity - who's got stuck there and will your PC's be attempting the rather long journey back?

This is all OOC of course.. Like I said - pure curiosity :?:
Enverex
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Enverex »

Seems Morgan is a little stressed...
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

After a tearfull round of goodbyes Morgan made it back safe and sound. As it turns out wings are not a good thing to have on Avlis........ and when you kill some one his mates dont stand around saying "ooo, he'll feel that in the morning when he gets up".
tid242
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by tid242 »

Just out of curiosity are the portals closed both ways? - If so then Gwyndolyn is stuck on Hala.

:) :shock: :( :?:

Dunno how she should feel, she never really had a home yet was always sadly attached to the land of her blood, Ferrell - but going there just made her sad because she does not think like a halfling.

Now if she were only strong enough to venture out of the cities on Hala !

-tid242
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

I can think of worse servers to be traped on, welcome aboard :D
teagirl03
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by teagirl03 »

I'm so glad i didn't leave hala :D Knowing my luck, I'd probably be stuck in Elysia or Rockhome right now. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.. I just prefer hala. I took the safe route and stayed put! lol

---Cal
I thought we were having stove top? I want none of this soul toast!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

OOC'ly, is the Glantri portal back up and working or is it still dependant on them updating their end?

I've noticed the server back up, but without taking my PC to the tower to try, would like to know if the portal's operational.

Cheers :D
Starslayer_D
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Starslayer_D »

Deglos-Rockhome portal has ben disabled as per Copap anouncement by Choraldances, Avlisside.
Jskee
Dead man walking...

Post by Jskee »

Niko is stuck, but he isn't toooo concerned about it because he's met some people that could turn out to be really good friends. :D :twisted: :shock:
Khaelindra
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Khaelindra »

Divinia is stuck on Hala. She was a real traveller, having full-fledged lives on both worlds...her responsibilities and her church on Avlis, her loved one on Hala...not sure she can live with just one of those...either one... :?
Gary Gygax wrote:
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved.
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

M'lady Mickey, the Multiverse shall see what They can do about it. ;-)

- One of Them
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and you have to make fortitude saves, you know it's a druid. -Cap'n Charlie
Nightshade
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Nightshade »

Arc is definitely stuck. I'll be working twice as hard to have him work his particular brand of mischief on this wierd little server. :twisted:

Disclaimer: I love Hala, I really do. And I can get my Avlis fix DMing there. It's just that everytime I come here... WIERD stuff happens to Arc, and now he's trapped here. He's a little freaked out.
micah ormane
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by micah ormane »

I hear yah Nightshade...

it's reason like that I try NOT to bring Micah over too often, and instead wield a DM wand of wierdness. Welcome to Limbo's nearest neighbor...I hope you enjoy your stay!