Self taunting...

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

Self taunting...

Post by Zombie »

Righty, some of you have likley noticed that two of my characters have been taunting each other in the forums. Justletting you know im not having a break down :D they have actually been in opposing factions at a few stages and have run afoul of each other a few times in the boards on Avlis.

just incase there was any confusion....
Enverex
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Enverex »

Remember that your characters are not allowed to be related or know each other...
DJ Micah: [Tell] *your alignment has shifted 5 points towards smooth*
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

They are not allowed to know each other? Obviously they have never met but if both characters are taking part in actions in the same environment how would they not know of each others existance?

To give a direct example, while on Avlis one of my characters was involved in breaking up a boddy snatching ring that my other character was involved in. The names of thos involved in 'the sting' were posted in a public forum that my other character reads.

It seemes that if they had been involved in opposing plots (not my intention, it just happened that way) that they would know of each other, especialy given the personalities involved.

However if this is a problem it stops here.
Aiquandol
Team Member

Post by Aiquandol »

They're allowed to "know eachother". However, just don't use the relationship to share any sensetive in character knowledge between your characters. Basically, use some common sense in regard to metagaming and we'll leave you be.
Enverex
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Enverex »

I believe the wording is they are allowed to "Know OF each other" but not "know each other".
DJ Micah: [Tell] *your alignment has shifted 5 points towards smooth*