Sam's Newbie Crew: OOC Level Tracking

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Bianca
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Sam's Newbie Crew: OOC Level Tracking

Post by Bianca »

Hey all! :D

Now that Sam has lifted a particular level cap for our group, I was thinking we didn't really have a convenient way to keep track of staying within four levels of the lowest member of our group.

I thought I would volunteer to keep track of this info for us, until such time as it is not needed anymore. 8)

If you would please be so kind as to PM me with your name and your total level, I will edit the post below, so we can all keep track.

As long as you send me a new PM when you level-up, we will all have an easy place to find the info! :D
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

see updated info below.
Last edited by Bianca on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

Ninni is 4
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thanks, Bianca!

Right now level cap is at 8th lvl. And yes, Peter is 7th cause I so wanted Kuro.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

1) Add Yrenna to your list

2) Just keep in mind the cap was removed not so you guys could go out and try and get as much xp as you possibly can, but rather so there would be no feeling of a goal you had to meet. I know you realize this :D
Knightlight
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Knightlight »

Caleb is :
(1) outside
(4) cleric
(Infinty) Shaundakul follower

opps broke the cap :)
Black_Blooded

Post by Black_Blooded »

Yea! Now that my work has finally settled down a bit, I will hopefully be on much more and able to take part in this again.

So far I was able to make the first meeting at which time everything IRL went to hell in a handbasket. (A nice hand weaved and painted lacquered handbasket though)

Elvewyn Cystain:
Sun Elf
Level 3.

P.S. If anyone is willing to help me level and play a bit of catchup with everything going on, I will hopefully be on around 3:30 pm EDT.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Peter should be on, I know I'm the highest lvl in the group. But I have a way to help you catch up and it'll be fun roleplay. I'll try to make sure I'm around Mirtho then. Anyone else on that time, join in!

Picnic anyone? :wink:

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Welcome back Elvewyn! I am sorry I am still at work around that time of day, but I hope to see you tonight! And don't feel pressured to "catch up"; we as a group will remain within 4 levels of our lowest member, so you are just fine. 8)

Updated Info Below.
Last edited by Bianca on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
T'Holoth Shadowborn

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

I don't have time for a new character but I bumped into this group and thought it was just awesome. Very good RP. Got invited along and I think I interacted with them for 10 or 15 mins then went my seperate way. Very cool set up Sam.
[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Updated below.....
Last edited by Bianca on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

What's the latest update?

Bianca

Post by Bianca »

*points up* As far as I know, that's still current. I haven't received any new news from anybody yet. If there are any changes, please PM me and I will be happy to update the list. :D
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Updated info below
Last edited by Bianca on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Samhaim »

Please note that due to being mostly afk due to computer problems, Ninni no longer counts towards the minumum for the gap. So find the other elven chicka and get her some levels ;).
thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

I'd love to, but Elva's connection's been flaky lately, too--keeps getting dc'd and I don't see her often between Tuesday's anyway. If I see her, I'll drag her to the bugs and make her slave for a couple hours. :D
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

I think Elva/Black Blooded has had a) Connection issues like was previously said and then b) RL issues which prevent her from getting on to play as much as she'd like to.

Black_Blooded

Post by Black_Blooded »

Wow! Didn't realize I fell that far behind.

Logging:
Okay, then I guess Sunday (no earlier due to previous obligations) I will have to log and see what I can do about gaining some experience/levels. If there are any DM's taking bribes please feel free to PM me in this regards.

The DC issues:
Should hopefully be resolved. Rebooted everything important and threatened ComCast with a two by four (not that it would help any, but I do feel better about it).

As for thetamlyone's comments:
I DON'T WANT TO BE A BUGS SLAVE!
They smell funny.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

I'll be watching on Sunday for any lowbie folks who happen to be on :twisted:

No guarentees I'll be available at the same times you're on, though.

If other people should happen to want to show up, I'll watch for them too.
thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

*taps chin* Well, I suppose if you promise to play more--and whack ComCast once or twice--then we can let you out of the bug-slaving. :P I can't make Sunday, but if you are ever on when Uni is, we can do something more fun than smoosh bugs if you want to. :)
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

Dorak just made 5th so I can try to meet you with him and go hunting Sunday. Let me know what time you think you'll be on.
thetamlyone

Post by thetamlyone »

5th? Sounds like Corwin needs a vacation. I hear Avlis is lovely this time of year. Seriously, I wanna play with Dorak sometime! He's more fun than Corwin. :P
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

thetamlyone wrote:5th? Sounds like Corwin needs a vacation. I hear Avlis is lovely this time of year. Seriously, I wanna play with Dorak sometime! He's more fun than Corwin. :P
Not the first time I've heard that :P
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Sunday it is then. :twisted:

..unless I have forgotten something. :oops:
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

And Peter will either be in a tree or crafting. :wink: