Who's yer DADDY!?

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

How much do you love yer dad?

AS MUCH AS MOMMY!
54%
MORE THEN MOMMY!
15%
Sadly, I had a dead beat dad, But I still respect the good ones. And hope to be one myself!
15%
Didn't get to know my dad, But hurrah anyhow!
No votes
I hate you, and myself,and I wanted an option to be a little fool with.
15%

Total votes: 13

Xanthalas
Loremaster

Who's yer DADDY!?

Post by Xanthalas »

HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!

I loev my Daddy, and he's my hero, I also have a lot of respect of those who manage to be Father's. Cheers to all you Poppa's out there!
Last edited by Xanthalas on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

No poll?! Didn't Mommy get a poll? Hmph!

I love my father because he's an absolutely brilliant and successful scientist, he's funny (even if I'm the only person who laughs at his corny jokes) and sooo incredibly accomodating and (almost disturbingly) friendly and kind, with tons of interesting stories to tell!
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

My Daddy is really good.

He is the absoloutely most noble man I've ever known. Caring and Loyal. He's always looked out for his family. Strong and smart, And eve at 51, after beating cancer and dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis, can still kick my ass, (He's been in martial arts for like, 45 years,) Plays the guitar with me and so very talented, he's good with cars, and ooh, he can cook! I wanna be like my Daddy when I grow up.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

My Daddy is one of the biggest, meanest, most intimidating men you could ever come across. Think nearly 7 feet tall and 300lbs of muscle; with a look that will send most people to tears.

Think I'm exaggerating? He's a warden for a high security federal prison. He's spent his whole career dealing with gang members, murderers, dealers, and even terrorists.

So, yeah. I'm proud of him. :)

He taught me all about respect, how to stand up for myself, and not to take crap from anyone--all things I wish more Daddys would teach their little girls.

He also taught me how to appreciate First Person Shooters, heavy metal music, Mechs, Warhammer, and of course Dungeons & Dragons :lol:
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

We are born into the world lost and frightened. It is the love of the parents that shows we always had and always will have a place in the world. It is the love of the father that shows us the path we are to walk and makes us forget we were ever frightened.

I cannot count on my fingers the number of people who have been fathers to me. I would walk to the end of the earth for everyone of them.

Happy Father’s Day