Cleaning up after yerself

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

darkserra
Craftmaster

Cleaning up after yerself

Post by darkserra »

As we have discussing proper behavior regarding spawns and such, I would like to bring up another subject.

CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!! YOUR {MOTHER, SPOUSE, MAID...} ISN'T HERE TO DO IT FOR YOU!!! :x

I have recently come across large amounts of leftover residue laying about.
As you may or may not know, leaving your trash laying about impacts the server performance.

Please, if you kill it, clean up afterwards. Even if it is worthless, pick it up and throw it in a trash barrel or burn it in a campfire.

Thank you for your cooperation

Dark "Give a hoot, don't polute" serra
-- [i]People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.[/i]
George Orwell
obburner
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by obburner »

why not simply remove those usless items from game? seems no one wnat a thousand minatuar bloods.. why do they even exist except to slow the server .. just my 2 cents
Jskee
Dead man walking...

Post by Jskee »

Thanks for bringing this up DS!

Last time Niko went to the mino caves, the amount of "mino fluid" that dropped was very very excessive. It would take longer to burn all of that fluid than it would to go down and give the "cheif"(mispelling intentional) a proper hello. Not to mention that most people can't even carry all of it to begin with. I hope these drops have been changed?

It looked like several groups had hit the spawns and there were literally hundreds of these drops laying about on the first 3 levels.
ExpressEngine
Minor DM

Post by ExpressEngine »

Copy the Area OnExit script from the Ysgard Module to the Hala Module and this problem should fix itself.
[b]GameSpy ID[/b]: ExpressEngine [b]Characters[/b]: Elundel Evrion
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/Tashajj/expresssigblur.jpg[/img]
[quote]<NWDuneAuron> congrats on singlehandedly crushing any whim I may have had to change the nagritch law.[/quote]