Triah's rescue

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Triah's rescue

Post by Psye Shaar »

Rather than cluttering up the IC forum, use here to discuss when people can be available and what IC reasons others may want for OOC'ly not being present etc.
Xanthalas wrote:(( Can an IC reason be found for those who simply cannot make this time frame, but would and should quite seriously be there ICly? ))
Albonia wrote:OOC 6 EST is a 12pm START here in europe so unless you are off the next day its very late. Can we have some esimate how long it will last.
That kind of time during the week is also going to take me entirely out of the equation, but at the end of the day, it will need to be when the majority are available. :)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Mondays and Wednesdays are bad for me too, though I can probably make tonight, I will be about half an hour late and will probably have to leave if it lasts more than 2 hours.
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

I can make the time, but barely, and would be able to play for about 4 hrs.
Gone
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

As far as IC reasons for your character not being there when in truth they should be there.

I hereby give all persons who would normally be involved in this but can't be due to OOC requirements the following excuse:

They are on a seperate search party looking for her elsewhere.

I will leave it up to those of you unable to attend to come up with a joint story that you can all agree on if you want to be able to further RP the search you made.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

Arkon wrote:As far as IC reasons for your character not being there when in truth they should be there.

I hereby give all persons who would normally be involved in this but can't be due to OOC requirements the following excuse:

They are on a seperate search party looking for her elsewhere.

I will leave it up to those of you unable to attend to come up with a joint story that you can all agree on if you want to be able to further RP the search you made.
That would work great! thanks! I can see either a different cavern maybe? Xai -did- see her get abducted, but they -teleported- out. Maybe we go check out the demon temple? ((Which I believe is locked/collapsed anyways)) thus being around but not around?

Thanks Arkon for allowing that.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Alias Ironjade
Minor DM

Post by Alias Ironjade »

I understand that a lot of players want to participate in the rescue.

I wanted it to happen quickly, to minimize the time Triah cannot play.

IF and ONLY IF Triah is agreeable, I would be willing to push back her "rescue" until this weekend. I want to give as many players the opportunity to participate, but at the same time, I don't want to penalize Triah.

If someone who knows Triah can please get in touch with her and have her PM me.

AIJ
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

I'll toss her a headsup.

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

The weekend's fine for Triah :D
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Ah good if she's willing to push it back a bit. I can make pretty much any day at that time, just that tonight fell on the once-every-6-weeks-or-so meeting I have. ;) But it might get cancelled, so *shrugs* . In any case, can someone confirm when it will happen? :)
Soul Hunter
Major DM

Post by Soul Hunter »

I can make this time tonight, Friday or Saturday, any earlier and Ill still be at work (being on call may have to leave anyways but thats another story)
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Starting Thursday I'm out of town 'til after Monday; while out of town I will have dial-up access only when no one else needs the phone, so likely late night (EST) mostly.
Alias Ironjade
Minor DM

Post by Alias Ironjade »

NOW HEAR THIS

It seems Triah is willing to wait til this weekend for the "rescue."

Given that, we will postpone the rescue til Saturday.. Time to be announced once I work the details out with her.

I will try to start early enough that our European players can participate.

It WILL happen this weekend, as this is kinda time critical.

As soon as we have a time, I will post in this thread and in the DM announcement thread.

AIJ
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I'll be house-sitting from Wed. thru Mon. and will only have dial-up access, but with that caveat I can be available anytime on Sat.
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

AIJ, thanks for helping out. I'll be there barring major issues in RL, (Doubt I'll miss it) Timewise on Saturday is no huge issue. as I'm an insomniac.

nwmblondy
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by nwmblondy »

Assuming we mean this weekend, wont be there, if anyones about the weekend next jan then i can get it off :D

But Yeah I'll be using the "Tev was else where looking for her" excuse, sorry triah, but you dont pay as much as RL ;)

Good luck guys, have a blast, Greg :D