Africa

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Africa

Post by Idonia »

Heey guys, it's Imp, broadcasting to you from some insanely rich person's MANSION that I'm staying at in Johannesburg/berg South Africa. It's 1 pm in the afternoon here and it's their winter. I'm going on Safari soon I think to Oomphaloozie. Google it, you know you want to, and envy my ultimate vacation. :P Took me over 24 hours to finally get to our destination (here with my father, otherwise I don't know any insanely rich people myself.) and the wife told me there was a fault in the line and their internet had been down for two weeks. I'm like " :cry: :shock: " but then this morning she told me it was up XD Convenient eh? Apparantly there's breakfast for me in the kitchen and I'm really thirsty but that place is too big and intimidating. Anyway, uhh, yeah, I'll be here for about 10 days and I thought I'd tell you all before everyone started to worry, because I know I'm in yours hearts and minds every day... 8) :P

Don't give me some lame-ass comment-back posts! :P And don't brag about the 4th of July. 8( I want sincerities! *Prepares herself for crickets.*

And Druid, keep your hands off my boyfriend.
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

11 views and no replies? someone please talk to me. 8(
Soul Hunter
Major DM

Post by Soul Hunter »

Damn it I want to know some insanely ricj person that will put me up in a mansion some place halfway around the world
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Are you bringing back souvenirs? I want an elephant! Or, if that won't fit in your luggage, a lion will do.
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

You're in AFRICA for pete's sake!!

Get off the Internet and GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK AROUND!!!!!

:D :D
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

Gregpooh wrote:You're in AFRICA for pete's sake!!

Get off the Internet and GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK AROUND!!!!!

:D :D
That's a freaking GREAT IDEA SEAMUS! I'll just walk out of this house which I'm completely by myself in, into 40-50 degree weather and using my supergenius brain figure out the combination to lock the Merlin-security-system guarded house behind me (but they give some swat team an extra pay check each month to have their personal cellphone numbers on call 24-7) or to fabricate the key to the mansion doors. Then I'll hop in my invisible car, which will have the steering wheel on the right, and magically learn how to drive on the wrong side of the road! Then I'll throw up some South African Rand notes and coins, go shopping, and go on safari myself. :D
Jenai
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Jenai »

OHH Imp Enjoy! You are missed here but forget about us and go have fun!
Quote:
Jenai even at near death is about as helpless as that kitten in Mithro. *Daemona*
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

You lucky bum you!!!

If you can't get out of the property, surely they have a backyard or soemthing? Get out and enjoy! :D If you can't get out of the house proper... well.. look out the windows?

As for driving on the wrong side of the road... it's only a matter of getting used to it. :) Just don't use the main roads yet. :D

...and for souvenir... find a certain ganoom for me? Please? Pretty please? On Avlis we knew him as Gurky... he should be around there somewhere...
Without "me", it's just "aweso".
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

They do have a lovely backyard, which I already videotaped, but I'm a florida girl my whole life and I think anything below 70 is too cold. :shock:
Final Shinryuu
Newb of the Year: First Place

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Hug a lion for meeeee!
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

Missing you!! :) I'm keeping Erik warm for ya! Take pictures and then send me a PM with links to said pictures! I'll do the same for you on those nights when Erik and I try to keep each other warm. :D
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

I hope you have had all your shots.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

Druid523 wrote:Missing you!! :) I'm keeping Erik warm for ya! Take pictures and then send me a PM with links to said pictures! I'll do the same for you on those nights when Erik and I try to keep each other warm. :D
*Cough*

He sucks at it too!

Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

I hope your having fun at least, And i'll be waiting here, with abated breath.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
PiCaKi©

Post by PiCaKi© »

Have Fun & I dare You, don't shoot any animals. :wink:

Peace
Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lir'ana »

I'll just walk out of this house which I'm completely by myself in, into 40-50 degree weather and using my supergenius brain figure out the combination to lock the Merlin-security-system guarded house behind me (but they give some swat team an extra pay check each month to have their personal cellphone numbers on call 24-7) or to fabricate the key to the mansion doors. Then I'll hop in my invisible car, which will have the steering wheel on the right, and magically learn how to drive on the wrong side of the road! Then I'll throw up some South African Rand notes and coins, go shopping, and go on safari myself.
See you already got it all planned out. LoL Have a fun trip.
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
badjabadjabadja
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by badjabadjabadja »

Moonyju wrote:...and for souvenir... find a certain ganoom for me? Please? Pretty please? On Avlis we knew him as Gurky... he should be around there somewhere...
+1! ~Gurky Bogglewig.. last seen near an exploding alchemy table...
PiCaKi© wrote:Have Fun & I dare You, don't shoot any animals.
Unless they shoot you first.. is okies then ;)
Dengar
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Dengar »

I want a lemure
Why do they call him Boris the bullet dodger?

Because he dodges bulltes Avi!
Lord Droke

Post by Lord Droke »

Yeah and can you smuggle me some Meerkats? I want give the prairie dogs out here some competition.
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Just for the record, I am insanely jealous! And I would like a cheetah, although I hear they never prosper.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Idonia

Post by Idonia »

So far all I've done is fancy dining and freezing my ass off. :( I found out only two hours before that there was a party planned here for 18 people (middle-aged old people) and they were cooking a lamb over a spit. 2 hours to 7 pm to get ready, alright, means I can relax...

Fell asleep on the heated carpetting in my room and woke up at 6:56 and must've appeared around a half-hour late (couldn't chose an outfit and I finally just threw an old navy jacket on.. women are so crazy) but it was pretty casual, everyone was divided between the two livingrooms dining.

Also you can pay them to pet a cheetah, Lexy.
Lir'ana

Post by Lir'ana »

Also you can pay them to pet a cheetah, Lexy
Ok let me get this straight. You can pay some guy to run up and try to pet a cheetah? That would be a cool show.

[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

I want something to pet and snuggle.

:cry:
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Trinity
Veteran DM

Post by Trinity »

but...you promised to snuggle and pet me!!