Newbie Char

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

pellease
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Newbie Char

Post by pellease »

So I've made a new character on Hala as I dont have access to my other accounts(I suck at remembering passwords) Anyways I never did get levels with any of my Hala characters, so its not much of a loss. However after several hours in the beetle farm and nearing level 3 I have some questions.

First are there any other newbie characters on Hala? The lowest I've seen is level 8 and most are near twenty. ALso I know that Hala and Ysgard servers are closely related, is Ysgard a better place to start out?
Deathshard
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Deathshard »

I would stick to hala. The crafting system is better there. Hell i still like to make new chars...Im sure others do too *chuckles*
blue wolfy
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by blue wolfy »

bleh 5 active characters for me, one of those is insane with basically 6-7 differnt personalities (and bodys gotta love changlings) so shes like 7 different characters in one. and now a friend is trying to convince me to make a male character... lol

i probibly will

its all in fun
Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lir'ana »

Yes several pc's myself. Only one above 20 and all rest between 1 & 10. For a new pc I would stick to Hala since there is more for lower lvl's to do. There is some on ysgard but for the most part most things in Ysgard are meant for parties of pc's.
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

Obviously the odd one out. I never stuck to any place. I go where it's IC, For example, Soul, who's a WhiteWood native, started there, and still goes there. Never had a problem personally. I had a halfling in Ysgard who was quite happy there. Not to discount the other very valid suggestions. I tend to just have IC reasons to avoid the norm.
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]