Dreaming of this game?

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Last night I dreamed that I had joined an Avlis LARP, a live-action role-playing game. I knew that they let me come in with Lexy even though he was an existing character which they don't usually do, and since they had done me that favor I had been told I was not allowed to be important in the game, but I could play and be colorful and amusing and have fun.

So of course I was RPing like crazy with everybody, and one person told me: "Wow, you're not like the Alexis character on the website! He's a Goblin!" And I didn't even know Lexy was on the website because I hadn't looked at it. She went on to say that he was an unusual Goblin though because he didn't stick to the accepted Goblin roles and pushed the envelope, and I said something diplomatic like: "Well, yes, Lexy would do that", and "I'll have to look at the website", but I was thinking: "Where do they get off using MY character and turning him into a Goblin and writing stuff about what he's like and what he's doing without my knowledge or permission?"

And I/Lexy met one lady and she immediately asked me why I didn't seem to be flirty at all, and I thought: "Hey, I haven't even said a word to you yet; wait for it!", and of course then said something about until now I hadn't seen any ladies as worthy of being flirted with as her, and proceeded to flirt like crazy which impressed her.

We were playing in 2 cool places, a sort of a park with a canal through it with locks and boats, and then a big half-timbered building that looked church-y.

That's all I remember. :)
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

Last night I dreamed I was able to come back and play, and promptly upon logging in, Bianca (her "real" self, not me controlling her) started running delightedly through Ysgard shouting " I'm BACK and THE USERS ARRRRE RRRRRRRRRRRREAL!!!" followed by Rufio (Nerice's dragon, not my cat) who hovered over her shoulder flashing on like a byte chittering "_yes_yes_yes_yes_yes"

....and there was this whole weird Tron meets Ysgard mash-up where CLU was "really" the Maker (from Arkaz?) and was "really" the one who controlled ALL of the Ysgardian deities and we (the players) were working along side our characters (who existed?) against CLU and his attempts to take over Ysgard via his divine code.

Oh, yes, ... Ryk, Aria and Alexis were Isos, Gildan was found out to actually be a 'user' not a native program, and Kalgaz was, in fact, a giant cat.
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

LOL!

Me lovey!

See? even your dreams say you should come back! ;)

*squeezies!*
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Ok.. I was gently prompted to post this one. ;)
I had this dream maybe a week or so ago. I rarely remember my dreams nowadays, but this one stuck to my mind. So. Enjoy! 8)

It was a fine day in Mirtho Rest, sunny and warm. However, the usual visitors were visibly worried. Yana had gone missing several days before, Zunya having come back home in a hurry, alone. That in itself was enough for Yana's closest friends to worry, knowing Zunya never leaves Yana's side, unless Yana asks her to. Besides, as Tris pointed out, she promised she would tell him if she ever got the "family bug" and felt the need to leave for a few days. So, they decided to go search for her, Tris and Dael in the lead.

They eventually found her, somewhere in a forest. She didn't seem to be wounded, but her clothes were all torn, she was very pale (a lot, lot more than usual) and skinny, as though she hadn't eaten in days. They were happy to have found her and went to hug her, but they quickly noticed the terrified and lost and confused look in her eyes and face. It was soon obvious that she had no idea who they were. They called her by name, but she didn't respond. Turns out she didn't remember who she was or where she was. She had reverted to her old wild self, wary of everyone and everything. After much talking, Tris managed to convince her to come back to Second Chance with him, so she could bathe and rest safely. Once there, as she didn't even remember being a druid, she was terrified when Zunya and Nim came to her. Tris told her all about both himself and herself, of their life together, and those who came to visit her did the same, hoping to trigger her memory back.

A few days passed like this and someone, I don't recall who, suggested taking her to Tranquility, and it was done. As I said earlier, she didn't recall being a druid. However, her body did remember and she could feel the power and druidic vibrations of the place running through her.

... and that's all I remember. :)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I dreamed that Druid was selling a book on Ebay. It was a school text book, but it was also a humor book by Stephen Colbert. I somehow actually could have it in my hands and look through it before buying it, which of course is impossible on Ebay, but I leafed through it and there were handwritten notes in pencil now and then like there often are in school books, and e-mail addresses of classmates, all in a very neat slightly ornate block printing.

And right in the middle of the book there were a couple of blank areas where one chapter ended and another started, and there were pencil sketches of Sceluscio's tattoos. There were 3 or 4 sketches, and one was a bird in flight on the back of his right shoulder, facing outward, and one was a symbol on the left side of the front of his neck, with a couple of horizontal wavy lines and a vertical straight line through them and a couple of other elements I can't recall. There were others, too, but I can't remember what they looked like.

Then I dreamed I woke up and said to Akai: "I need to buy this book so I can xerox these pages, because I lost the log where Scel told Lexy about his tattoos so I need this information." Then I woke up for real.

(The part about losing the log is actually true, and I checked with Druid at the time (years ago, now) and he didn't have it either. I remember Scel does have a bird tattoo, but not where it is, and not what it looks like in detail, and I know he does have other tattoos, but I don't remember what they are or where they are. But of course Lexy knows them all by heart.)
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Last night I dreamed I was in game but I don't know as who, and I was somehow controlling an animal, I think it was a badger, and it trotted straight toward the group of people I was interacting with and I wanted to describe what it did in an emote, and the way it moved reminded me of a scene from the movie Lawrence of Arabia, so I was going to type: "The badger approaches the group the same way that Omar Sharif's character approached the water hole when he met Lawrence for the first time in the movie Lawrence of Arabia", only I couldn't remember Omar Sharif's name, all I could think of was Maurice Chevalier and I knew that wasn't it, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to type it in time, and then my sister called out to me because she needed something and I woke up. :)