slayer of the drider queen dec 26, 2007

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Knightlight
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

slayer of the drider queen dec 26, 2007

Post by Knightlight »

To my friends that helped defeat the drider Queen.. I didn't wanna just run off and turn in the sword on my own.. we all worked hard. I don't know if there is group xp for turning it in.. but if there is i want to give you all the oppurtunity. if you want me to try and get you in the schedule please pm me.

the vanquishers were ((in no order))
Thralia
Clotha
Gildan
Caius
Beth Ironsides
Scel
Teron
Egil

if i missed anyone im blaming on its almost 2 am..we will also divide the 50000 gold .. which caius is nice enough to hold for us.. *gives caius the you better not spend that look* :)

thank you all.. and let me know..
Yours,
KL/Ji'mas
whirlin_merlin
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by whirlin_merlin »

Congratulations. If any would like to relive the experience, send me a PM. I have a bone to pick with Her Royal Highness. :D In fact, ya'll is gonna get an IC post from me soon about killin' stuff.
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Grovel helped, he may not have been there but he was chearing you all on :wink:
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Soul Hunter
Major DM

Post by Soul Hunter »

Grovel , was that before or after Teron was ssent to the DP for the sixth time. ;p
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Soul Hunter wrote:Grovel , was that before or after Teron was ssent to the DP for the sixth time. ;p
Don't you hate that 'Weird' spell? :wink:
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Knightlight

Post by Knightlight »

im thinking this saturday around 1800 gmt.. ((noon central us standard))
.. and cheering doesn't count.. sorry

Whirlin.. let me know ill help.. i make a good target at least :)

KL/ Ji'mas
AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by AmusedApathy »

Oooohhh! can Legs come with?

AA
Beth

Post by Beth »

eeh now, that's grand! Ol' Beth'll be there with bells on - and thank ee for waiting up for us!

...and Mr Grovel, I've a mind to see ye and buy a nice swimming costume, mebbe summat with legs? I hope to see ye around yon camp fire in Mirtho some time for a fitting. Bring plenty of material.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Jay might be there, he did say he'd try to help Legs with her quest though he found his strength insufficient to the task.
Knightlight

Post by Knightlight »

*facepalms*
to clear up any missunderstanding... and to reschedule...
I already have the sword. The turn in was for people that were with me when I got it.

OF COURSE I will help Legs get her sword as well.. (packs extra draughts of the death sentinal. ones that actually work this time))

the turn in for eveyone that was with me is now scheduled for tomorrow Monday. Dec. 31st. 2007 at 11 am central us standard. ((1700 GMT))

i hope everyone can make it.. and if you send me a pm saying you will be there and you can't make it for some reason we will reschedule again...
I want everyone to get the credit they deserve for the hard work.. ((and plenty used rez scrolls)) :shock:

thanks,
KL
Soul Hunter
Major DM

Post by Soul Hunter »

I well pass if you still thought to wait for me
solitude_peace

Post by solitude_peace »

BTW.... That was a fun run to get through all the strange spider folk. My hat's off to the muscle that led the way and to the Healers that helps us hold onto the life forces that we could... and to those that brought us back.

As for the turn in, perhaps that wasn't so important. I do value the time we spent fighting driders, but I also value the time spent with a Trueheart and his pal during the appointed turn in time. Oh well!

What's next?

DT