Ro and Morgans wedding: Morgans stuff....

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

Ro and Morgans wedding: Morgans stuff....

Post by Zombie »

For those who missed it or just wanted to have a read of what she said, without my in game errors...

Just over 1000 words. Morgan insisted on something suitably long and I wasn't going to tell her 'no' :wink:

Morgan opened with a song by Epcia called Chasing The Dragon. I changed a few of the lyrics and dropped a section. It is a wonderfull song and I imagine her singing it just like it sounds. Download it and have a listen.

SONG

Free my mind
Heal my scars
Erase the past
Dark days to forget
And memories to last
In my heart

Free me now

Make me forget
And forgive
There's no use
To go on and live
Show me a way
To the sun

Heal my scars

Nothing will be forever gone
Memories will stay and find their way
What goes around will come around
Don't deny your fears
So let them go and fade into light
Give up the fight
Please

Let my eyes take in
The beauty of her
No need for my words
My ears long to hear
My ocean sing

Give me sight

Don't deny your fears
Give up the fight
Please

Poison is slowly seeping through my heart
Whispering sweetly tear them all apart

I pick them up and let them fall *sung in draconic*
To cause your pain and hurt them all *sung in draconic*

One more life to live is what I want

I'll take the joy away from them *sung in draconic*
See to it, they will all be damned *sung in draconic*

One more chance to heal what I have harmed

The dragon is wreaking havoc in my brain
Twists my emotions, a never ending pain

Don't deny your fears
Give up the fight
Please

One more life to live for me

I want the night just to colour the day
The morning to chase all my nightmares away
Don't you deny that we all have our dreams
We all have our flaws that can make us obscene

Don't deny your fears
Give up the fight

STORY

I knew love.

But that love was not to be. I fell into a deep depression and a shadow drew itself over my heart. My blood turned to poison. My thoughts turned to violence. I stood at the orphanage, ready to slaughter all inside, but I hesitated. A last spark of hope turned me aside and I traveled to Hades. There I became dark, lost and alone. The monster of my dreams.

I dwelled there for a long time. I did horrible things. My very soul was stained with my deeds. Then one-day something happened. I longed for home, to return to my cave and my piggies. So I did.

I sat in my cave alone, always so very alone. I heard the laughter of Mirtho but I could not join it. I cried a lot then. I heard news of a dragon war. A chance to rage against Timat, to rage against my blood. I left my cave and joined the world again.

I would sit at the fire. I would talk and laugh and smile, but it was a lie. I felt a deep sorrow. I could not reach out to anyone and would let no one near me. One day a woman sat next to me and as the day progressed she whispered that she wished she could summon a companion, as someone else at the fire was demonstrating. I looked at her. She looked sad and lonely. I thought about how I wished for comfort, so I took her hand to comfort her. It started to rain and she drew close to me to share her umbrella. Although I now believe the umbrella may have been just an excuse. We sat together, hand in claw and smiled. A tenderness shared

I got to thinking and my thoughts turned to Sel, a man I admire. I thought about how I would tell him, which words I would use. When the time came my words failed me. I will spare him a public recollection of how I dealt with that…
I fled and sat on the hill near the fire at Mirtho. The woman whose hand I held followed. We talked and she kissed me. I did not feel like hitting her for it, although she expected me to. We talked some more. She said she would like to kiss me again. I kissed her first. We lay in each others arms and slept.

I was conflicted. I felt a connection with this woman, but I was afraid. I feared to be with a woman, with anyone. I feared to let myself be hurt again. I feared to be alone. I ran into Blake and together we decided we would work off my anxiety with a bit of combat against the minotaurs. I remembered the woman telling me of a dragon whom I had yet to face, so we went there instead. In the dragons hoard I found a gem, the likes of which I had never seen before. A beautiful garnet, a stone of love and devotion. My first thoughts were of her and the tenderness she had offered me. It was then I decided I would let her into my life. That I would give the gem to her and my heart if she would have it.

My ocean. Before you there was only darkness in me. Your love has opened my eyes again. Removed the hood of violence that has for so long obscured my vision. With you beside me I will cast off the dark shadows that lurk in my heart. And on the day that I stand before my ancestors they will ask my name. They will ask me my greatest name and I will answer Dragon Knight.

PLEDGE
I pledge myself to you my ocean. All that I am and all that I can ever be. I will always stand with you. I will always keep you safe. There is nothing I would not do for you. Nothing I would not give of myself for you. I bend to your will. You are my love, my life, my Ocean.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]