Whining about the team

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Whining about the team

Post by Guest »

There seems to have been some confusion as to what this post means, therefore I will clarify.

As long as you're in Hala's mediums you will treat the team with respect. That does not mean you cannot say anything negative about the way you think the team is handling something, or anything negative about the world. The player feedback is meant for that.

There's a difference between insults and negative feedback and if you just spend that extra couple minutes reading your post before throwing it up you can easily distinguish which one of those that is.

That being said, we will treat you as players with respect as well. However, this is not unconditional. What goes around comes around. We're people too, and if you succeede in pissing us off thuroughly don't expect us to be smiles and rainbows to you.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
timb

Post by timb »

...and now, for somthing softer...

Syclya
Minor DM

Post by Syclya »

puppies!!!!

awwwww
T'Holoth Shadowborn
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

Puppy caught trying to eat garbage and wisely rolling on side for sympathy to avoid the wrath of god.
http://www.picturedot.com/FetchImageJPG ... eID=131917

Puppy dressed up like Afghanastan woman :)

http://www.picturedot.com/FetchImageJPG ... eID=134347

On a less serious note I have all the time in the world for staff members. They take time away from their characters to make MY playing time better. I think constructive critisim is a good thing (player feedback) but bitching and complaining just for the sake of it is a waste of time to players and staff members alike. It's especially bad when done infront of other players and staff from other 'worlds'.
[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
Days Awake
Resident DM Griefer

Post by Days Awake »

Tyranther
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Tyranther »

Agreed. Everyone must occasionally get pissed off with everything. They should go away and come back in a better mood. Bitching helps nobody.

Tyranther.
e'Kieron
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by e'Kieron »

Penguin baseball really is all it is meant to be.

Yaaay.

-e'Kieron
"Every night has a day, even forever has to end... Sometimes." -Magus, Chronotrigger

Post by Guest »

Edited for clairty.